Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anya Ivanov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 pm

NAME- Anya Ivanov
OCCUPATION- Servant (mostly just clean up and do all the dirty work xD)
AGE- 19
PERSONALITY- Anya is a young, stubborn, fierce girl with a passion for anythig thta has to do with the opera. Even if she's a servant girl of the lowest class she's doens't let other push her around, mostly. She's got an fiery attitude wich often only get herself to trouble, especially sicne she doens't know when or how to keep her mouth shut. She knows what she wants, and would do all she can to accomplish her goals.
She's been told that she lack respect of the higher ups, wich is probably nothing but true, it's a mircale she still hasn't gotten in deeper trouble.
She's very honest and would always speak up her mind, and is also very blunt about thigns without really meanign too. Even in her postiton she's very much unafraid of alot of things, and would often take action before thinking anything through. She's a hardworker, but can still be very kind and understanding if people would give her a channce and get to know her. But, since she's used to just being ignored and cast aside, her bad attitude often gets the better of her, or else she's just VERY good at ignoring people.
HISTORY- She became an orpahn at 10 years old, after her family had fled from Russia. She's always been a hardworker, and managed to on her own thanks to her stubbornes and being street wise. Barely anyoen wanted to give her a job, moslty beause she was an imigrant and hardly could spea proper english at first. After a few years fo living n the streets, she came a cross the Opera house, and imediently fell in love with the wonderulf world of the music she heard commign from there.
She could speak the language good enough, but she still could barley read or write, just the little she ahd learned on her own. But she ahd decided that one day, she would stand on that beautiful stage and sing as well.
She got a job as a servant, or a 'cleaning-slave' as she'd more like to put it. However, she didn't complain and was pretty optimistic about it. She's gotta start somehwree right? So she msotly just does allt eh dirty work around there, and when no one would notice her she would sneak onto bakcstage and dream about beign a dancer, actress, signer or pretty much all oft hat at the same time. She often daydreams, and with he rlivly fantasy she would often lose herself in her drams and start signign herself without noticing it.

Animated:
Anya Ivanov Tumblr_lyivue9qdF1rn95k2o1_500
L/A:
Anya Ivanov Tumblr_mcazvj9iS11rcy8g0o1_500
(Emma Stone)

Last edited by Anya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am

Surprised OMG an รค
Where are you from? XD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm

woops, didn't mean to type that^^; i blame my keyboard x'D
lol well i'm swedish^^
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

^^ Hello neighbour XD I'm Finnish
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 am

Very Happy why hello there dear neighbour, nice to meet ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi Anya ^^ I play jessica and Cale and i'm just going around saying hi so... HI ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anya Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Ivanov   Anya Ivanov Empty

Back to top Go down

Anya Ivanov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: