Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get out of my face (tag Gaston)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Get out of my face (tag Gaston) Empty
PostSubject: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Anya sighend again to herself, trying to only focus on cleaning the place up.At leats then she could pretend at leats that she coudln't rememebr what ahd happend in the dinning room. She was scared, of crourse she was, but she remained calmed. For now it seemed that the only targets were actors and singers...
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Gaston stormed into the kitchen, he was just about fed up with everyone at that moment and glared at Anya, "What the hell are you doing here?" He growled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm

She turned to face him, eyebrow raised and with a look that clearly said: You kidding me?
"My job, sir," she answeard flatly, and woth that went back to cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Gaston glared at her back, "Don't take that tone with me kid." He snarled as he folded his arms, even though he did have a nice view now.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

She felt his eyes on her, and moved to clean behidn the table, nw blokcign his view. Even with people getting killed he's still the same selifh and perverted jerk. Ugh.
"Then don't litsne if it displease you sir."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm

He smirked, "And what will you do about it?" He asked with a grim smile.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

She stood up straight and gave him a look. "Me? I'm doing my job, like you shouted less than an half hour ago at me to do. You cna go bakc to sleep for all I care," she spat. "As logn as you'r ento in the wy, which you are most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

Gaston glared at her and moved to seize her arm as he yanked her towards him roughly, "Shut up brat." He snarled down at her.
(Skype? :3)
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

she yellped in surprise when he suddenly grabbed her and got rouhgly yanked towards him. She glared darkly up at him, showing nothing anger. "Let go, I'm busy if you were to blind to notice," she spat.

(on it x3)
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am

Gaston's grip tightened on her wrist, "I don't think so." He said and pulled her flush up against him, his smirk widening when he held her body against his own. "I bet you've never been with a man before am I right?" He asked with a deepening smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 am

She gaped at him, a disgusted fron now on her face as she tried to wriggle otu of his gripp. "I grew up on the streets, I have enough experiese," she hissed, kickign him in the kneehard enoguh for him to realse her.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 am

Gaston growled, "Bitch." He snarled and then released her, "One day Ivanov, you won't be so lucky." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

She stuck ehr tounge out, showing that she wasn't scared of someone as pathetic as him. "I don't need luck to survive you sir," she mutterd, and simply wne tbakc to work like nothign ahd just happend.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 am

He started to smirk again, "Maybe not from me but from someone else." He said darkly and in a insinuating tone.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 am

She sighend and turned to face him again, a tired and annoyed exrpession on her face.
"Yeah you're right. It's more intimidating to worry about someone who uses their brains to think instead of the things between your legs," she said blankly before pushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 am

He scowled, "Shut up!" He growled down at her as his hands tightened into fists at his side, although she was right...he did let his dick make most of his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm

"Oh wise words there sir," sehsaid mockingly and opened the door. "Now, if you would be so kidn as to for once foregt about yoru own needs and let others be."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm

He glared at her, he was tempted to make her listen to him but instead he chose to walk by her, "Watch yourself." He said in a low tone before he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:20 pm

she rolled her eyes. "Was that suppoe to eb threatening? And WHY are you wlaking beside me?"
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm

He glanced down at her with an amused look on his face, "To go to my room." He said plainly and gestured towards where his room was, which wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:28 pm

She just gave him anouther grimace and came to an halt, waiting for him to reach his room so she wouldn't have to wlak with him. "The hurry up sir."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm

He rolled his eyes at her but kept walking, "You better be happy, I'm being nice." He called over his shoulder before he entered his room.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 pm

"Nice my ass..." she muuterd after him, scowling and arms crossed over her chest. "he doesn't even knwo the menaign of that word."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get out of my face (tag Gaston)   Get out of my face (tag Gaston) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get out of my face (tag Gaston)
Page 1 of 1