Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am

Odette walked in silence, not really paying attention to where she was heading.

She didn't even realize that she had walked onto the stage of the Opera House until she came close to the edge. She took a step back, before looking out onto the empty seats.

She looked around, wondering why someone left some of the lights on. "Is someone in here?" She called, curious if she came in on something.

Her voice echoed throughout the theatre. She was surprised when no one answered back.

"Well..." She said, looking around the lonely stage. She could remember all the times she had attended this Opera House and how often she would imagine it was her on the stage during the performances.

She closed her eyes and could almost hear the music of one of her favorite productions. She started to move to the music, before, finally, the part where the singing began.

She sung the words by heart and never once opened her eyes as she imagined herself performing...

Just like she always wanted to do.

{OOC: Pick a favorite Opera or musical and just picture that being the one she is singing. I gotta head to work XP ANyone is free to join! Don't leave Odette lonly for too long.}
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 am

Jeanne was taking a shortcut through the backstage of the main theather, hearing someone sing there. She was curious as to who it was, so she peeked to the stage. It was someone new it seemed. She sang pretty good.
She was almost going to leave, but then a thought came to her mind.
She got on her tippy toes, and moved elegantly behind the woman on the stage. She lowered her hands down infront of her elegantly, before she started to dance around the stage. Improvising the parts where she would need a partner.
It felt rather odd to dance to no music, but she tried playing it in her head.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Odette held the last note to the song for as long as the memory of the song in her mind was, before she let it fade out. She smiled before opening her eyes and jumping in surprise when she saw a girl do a final twirl.

Odette could feel her face start to turn pink. "Um... hello?" She said, in almost a question, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Um... how long were you there?" She asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 am

Jeanne grinned impishly. "I'd say good two or three minutes." She said coming down to a pliƩ.
"You sang so beautifully, why are you blushing?" She asked moving closer to the girl. "My name is Jeanne Lovette, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 pm

"Ah..." She said, nervously.

"Oh, thank you." She said, surprised at the compliment.

"I'm blushing because I thought I was alone and I really don't sing that often in front of people..." She said, shrugging a little.

"I'm Odette Lannister, one of the new writers here." She said, giving her a bow of her head and smiling. "I remembering watching you in some of the ballets, you're such a wonderful dancer." She said, showing some of her admiration for the dancer.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Jeanne made a pouty face. "Aww.. but you should. I bet mr Hook would help you out if you want to. He plays the piano so nicely. Sometimes I feel like a raindrop when I'm dancing when he is playing." She said getting on her toes and making a piruet, and then standing on one leg, and bending forward balancing herself with theother leg extended to the back and her arms to the side.
She straigtened back up, landing both feet on the ground again.
She let out a giggle. "You mean me or my sister. We both dance pretty good. Though she likes to sing more. And I like to listen to her. But thank you for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Odette smiled. "Well... I have been wanting to start out small... so maybe I can still write and have maybe a small part in something... I'll have to talk to both Mr. Hook and Mr. Korso about it, though... And Mrs. Parker as well... seeing as she's the producer..." She said, as her thoughts took her back to when she met an officer that encouraged her to do the same thing.

"Oh, I believe it was you in one performance and then her in another, because the other one had her singing in it." She said, thinking about it for a moment.

"I'll be honest, I'm surprised you were dancing to my singing." She said, giving a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Jeanne smiled. "Why wouldn't I? You sang so good that I didn't need to imagine much. And I love dancing, takes me into another world." She said twirling around again.
"If that made any sense." She said stopping her dancing. She knew she might look odd sometimes with her dancing.
"Do you know the producers and directors well?" She asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Odette smiled. "Thank you! And that's exactly how I feel when I write and sing." She said, laughing a little.

"Well, I've met them and spoke with them. They were the ones, along with Mr. Hook, that looked over my written audition and they felt I was good enough to be apart of the Opera House." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 am

She smiled excitedly. "Are you all working on a new show?" She asked moving a bit closer. She always enjoyed some gossip.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 am

Odette luaghed a little, finding her excitement cute. "Oh, I've got something in mind. I just have to see if Mrs. Parker and Mr. Korso like it first." She said, looking down at her notebook in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 am

Jeanne took a step closer, looking around if anyone was listening to them. "Can you tell me? I promise I won't tell anyone what it's about."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Odette smiled, glancing around herself. "Well, it's still a bit rough, but I think it will be all right if I give you an idea about it." She said, excitedly.

"All right, it's fantasy bases, seeing as everyone seems to loe that so much, but it also has another genre mixed into it... Murder mystery." She said, smiling. "A memeber of the Fairy council had been found murdered one night, causing whispers and rumors to fly around. Rumors fly faster and the fairies start to believe that a human had murdered the councilman. There has only been one human that really interacts with the humans, so they suspect him, and want justice!

"But, one fairy knows he couldn't have done it and is trying to find the real killer.... And that's all I really have at the moment." Odette said, smiling.

"It's not great, probably will not even make it into the opera..." She said, giving a little shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Jeanne listened silently, imagining the scenes in her head. " Oh that sounds good. I can imagine the fairies dance scenes already." She said starting to dance again, jumping around like she was as light as a feather.
She then stopped, blushing again. "I am sorry. Does the fairy find the murderer?" She asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Odette smiled, happy to see Jeanne's reaction to the plot. "Oh, no, don't be sorry, I can see you as a fairy in this anyways." She said, enjoying the dance Jeanne had started.

Odette nodded. "She does, but I can't say who it was; it would ruin it." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:36 am

She smiled softly at the compliment. "Thank you. And I think I can wait patiently to see who the murderer is." She said jokingly.
"You didn't get the idea from what has been going on in here did you? The murders."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Odette smiled, before shaking her head. "Oh, no, I started writing this a while back, I didn't even know about the murders until tonight." She said, shaking her head.

"I can't believe someone is doing this... I don't know how someone could live with themselves after they have killed someone..." She said, sighing as she looked down at the stage floor.

{OOC: sorry about the long wait on this XP}
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Jeanne nodded saddly. "I suppose it's a good thing we don't understand that. Otherwise we would be killers too." Jeanne moved closer to Odette, touching her shoulder gently with her hand. "Are you alright? It is acceptable to feel scared in a place like this. I am too. I just hope I haven't done something to anger this person. I am sure he will be caught at one point." She tried to encourage Odette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)   Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with my thoughts (Tag anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Main Theatre-
Jump to: