Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! Empty
PostSubject: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Audrey sneaked inside the Ballroom, she knew that at that hour nobody was there neither for cleaning or practice or dance, so she could do what she want for a while without being disturbed!
She laid on the floor and took from the pocket of her overalls a few bolts and started to play with them. She liked to stay here. The room was really big - not like her room - and actually here was one of the place she liked the most of the whole Opera House! The only place where she didn't hate that music! Less or more... She looked around, how many times she came here to change a bumb or fix a broken candelabrum?! She didn't even know! She knew that was a real nuisance!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:50 pm

(Jessica join?) ^^
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 pm

((Of course! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Jessica glided into the ballroom. She had to plan a party for some of the benefactors. She had a lot of planning to do. The music, food, decorations, proper seating so no one is next to someone they hate, just a lot of planning to do.

As she walked she spotted Audrey. She was a wonderful girl in Jessica's opinion. Honestly she didn't care that Audrey disliked the Opera what mattered to her was that Audrey was incredible at her job and was an incredibly hard worker. That's what Jessica really cared.

"Audrey, Darling. What are you doing in here?" she asked with a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm

((Sorry for the late! ^^'' ))

Audrey jumped when someone called her, she was watching her bolts and her mind was lost in her thoughts! She raised her look nervously and saw that was one of the administrators of the Opera, Jessica, a really nice person! At least in Audrey's point of view! She woke up from the floor and tried to fix her robes - since it was still dirty from the oil of the stage.
"Oh... Ehy!" she smiled waving at her "I'm not doing anything!" she replied placing again her bolts in her pocket "Just controlling lights.. " she looked around and bit her lips, actually all the lights were turned off before Jessica's arrival "...electrical things.. You know!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Jessica smiled at Audrey she was really very sweet even with those rough edges. She knew that Audrey liked the ballroom more so then any of the other rooms and sometimes just liked being there to work randomly. It was fine with her as long as Audrey cleaned up after herself.

"It's fine Darling. I don't mind. I actually was looking around. I was thinking we should hold a Mascaraed party before the opening of the next show. Let the patrons and other important people rube elbows with the stars. I know your not much for that kind of party but you would be invited of course. You know how I love having you around. Oh that reminds me." She clapped excitedly. "Do you think you could rig up some sort of spotlight. For special dances and when people come in?" Her eyes shined excitedly. One of the few things she enjoyed almost as much as acting and singing was party planning and being a Hostess.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Audrey watched Jessica, she was actually a really beautiful woman! She was nothing compared to that redhead! Not that she really cared about that, but being surrender by a lot of beautiful women sometimes was really stressful for her! She sighed in silence and kept listening at Jessica.
"A Mascared party?" she raised an eyebrow, that meant a lot of rich people and opera's lovers! "He!He! Yes!" she laughed "But if you want me too I'll be there!" she chuckled, even if actually she didn't have a lot of things to wear for that night! I'll find something!
She raised again an eyebrow "A spotlight?" she looked around "Here? In the ballroom?" she watched again laying a finger on her chin, she paused a few minutes to actually see every pro and con of the situation "Yes! I think I can do it!" she chuckled "I can use the one of the stage that we don't use!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Jessica grinned and clapped enthusiastically. "Oh that's a wonderful idea Audrey you always think out side the box." She spun around excitedly. "Oh." Her eyes suddenly widened with excitement. "Oh Darling I want you to know if you need any help to find something to wear you just have to ask. I would love for you to come and I can help you with your make up and accessorizing . Oh you will look so spectacular with the right make up and cleaned up. Oh this will all be so much fun." Jessica practically skipped up to Audrey. "Oh we'll get your hair done, have you wearing a beautiful dress that shows off that wonderful figure of yours and Oh you will look incredible walking in with that spotlight hitting you just right making you glitter like a princess." She grinned clapping her hands again as she touched Audrey's soft hair. "You really are a lovely girl I just wish you would show it off a little more." Jessica leaned in like she was going to tell Audrey a secret. "Let me tell you something Darling, if you put real effort into your looks you could have gone toe to toe with me in my prime." She stroked the girl's cheek gently smiling. "And that's a fact." She tapped Audrey's nose grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 pm

"Thank you!" Audrey chuckled scratching her head, she liked when people recognized her talent as an electrician! - It seemed like the only talent useful in the Opera House was the artistic one! Making her crazy! -

She jumped when she started to talk about all those 'strange' stuffs about dresses, accessories and other female things! She was kidding, right?! "Ehm..." she blushed - it doesn't happen often! - "Do y-you really t-think so?" she asked stuttering taking away her look from her - that now was touching her hair - to raise it again as Jessica come closer to her to tell something. Maybe a secret. She jumped, what did she mean?! "With you with your prime?!" she asked and twisted her nose as she touched it "Are you serious?!" she wasn't used at those kind of comments about her figure and everything else!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Jessica smiled. "Of course I'm serious Darling. While we have very different body types and characteristics you have a beautiful figure from all that work you do, a beautiful natural glow about your skin, lovely big brown eyes and lovely curly hair. If you put the kind of effort into your looks like I did back then you would have definitely been on equal footing with me in the looks department. I don't give out those kind of compliments often. so when I do you better believe I mean it." She put her hands on her hips ginning.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Audrey smiled, Jessica really knew how to do her job! She had always liked the way she spoke, she could convice anyone to do how she said!
"I don't know..." she wasn't really sure about it, what if it wouldn't turn as she was expetcing?! Of one thing she was sure: without Jessica's advices she couldn't do anything!

"I bet that I'll need your help in any case!" she chuckled scratching the back of her head.

(( Just popped in my mind the imagine of their two going for shopping! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Jessica laughed musically. "You don't need to know. I do know though so you can trust me. And I will help you anyway you like. Oh we should go shopping I'll get your dress costume thing, your mask and the night of the party either Anita or I will do you hair and make-up." She grinned and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:30 pm

She had already thought at everything! Audrey laughed nervous, it seemed a really good plan, but would it work?! She didn't know, at least it was for only a night, maybe she could 'bear' all these stuffs for a night!
"Maybe we could try..." she smiled "Give it a shoot!" and then see what happen!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Jessica grinned and clapped. "Wonderful. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. And I'll head back to my place." She kissed Audrey's cheek and began heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 am

"Ok!" Audrey smiled and passed an hand on her cheek where Jessica kissed her "I think I'll look for that spotlight then..." she mumbled walking towads the door too. At least if she started now she could find also the time to look for a dress for that night! She opened the door and let Jessica go out first.
"Bye! We'll see for that dress thing!" she smiled and walked towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!   OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?! Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN :) || A ballroom only for me?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Ballroom-
Jump to: