Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anita Banks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:55 am

Name: Anita Banks
Job: In charge of the make-up and costumes' design
Familly: parents and numerous brothers and sisters she hadn't seen for a years (if anyone wants to be one of them, contact me! ;P)

Personality:

Anita is a young and a bit special woman. She is shy and takes her job really seriously. She is constantly looking for beauty and is even obsessed by it. She is kind of misunderstood and can act in very special ways. She lack of common sense.

History:

Anita is the youngest child of a very large middle/upper-class familly. She had always been a loner and had started to show an interest for beauty at an early age. She had never been closed to anyone and is satisfied this way.
She discovered that she had a talent to highlight beauty in each people one day in one of her father's reception. One of his father's client's wife had disapear for quite a long time and Anita had found her in the bathroom crying for whatever reason. Her make-up and hairstyle was a mess because of it and the poor woman was refusing to get out. Silently, Anita had wipped her tears and make up and, borrowing the woman's make-up tools, she had managed to turned her into a beautiful woman. Later, Anita discovered that this woman was a famous singer and, to thank the young girl, she invited her to attend to a representation from the stage side. Anita had been facinated by all the stage make-ups and costumes and decided that was what she would do for a living, no matter what it would take.
She argued with her parents about her choice. They never talked to each other after she left home to apply at some Opera.
She had arrived at the Opera House about three years ago and, since that day, no one had really noticed her or tried to befriend with her. Neither had she.

-----> Anita is totally opened for plot! ;3
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am

Awesome Very Happy I can't wait to meet her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 am

And I can't wait to start roleplaying with her!!!! bounce bounce (I've always loved to play twisted characters!! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 am

XDDDD then want to start a topic <3
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 am

I would love to but tonight I have drama lessons (we're gonna read the play we'll perform at the end of the year so I can't miss it! ;P) so I won't have time to RP a lot before leaving home... I think I'll just work on selectionning my avatar picture (so that you'll just have to put your beautiful border on it and re-demention it ^^).
But tomorrow I'm free all day! ;D
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 am

Swweeeet then just ignore the pm I sent you XDDD and awwwww okie <3333333 good luck hun :3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Anita I'm saying hi to everyone. I play Jessica and Cale so you know ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anita Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Banks   Anita Banks Empty

Back to top Go down

Anita Banks