Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hercules Alexander the Third

Go down 
+3
Megara
Joseph Korso
Hercules
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Hercules Alexander the Third Empty
PostSubject: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

NAME- Hercules Alexander the Third
AGE-26
OCCUPATION- Actor
PERSONALITY- Hercules is a jerk and a smooth talker to the ladies, once he gets what he wants from a woman he drops her and moves on to his next "conquest." Hercules enjoys being the superior male and dislikes it when a woman uses her brain as in his words, he prefers his women to be quiet and submissive. He and his best friend Gaston share many of the same qualities even going so far as to take what they want when they feel like it.
BIO- Hercules grew up in a wealthy family and when he was old enough soon started to follow his best friend Gaston around and learned how to steal from him. As he grew up he became aware that women liked him mainly for his looks so he used that to his advantage and soon learned how to be a smooth talker. He goes from women to women and if he's bored he has no problem raping a women for the hell of it, Hercules gets easily bored and is always looking for the next thrill. He briefly dated Odette but eventually dumped her as she just wasn't his type, he didn't like how she talked all the time and had ideas.
Animated Version:
Hercules Alexander the Third Tumblr_mcvu2e6gJk1rvaggno1_500
L/A Version:
Hercules Alexander the Third Tumblr_m4pe7k6ogE1r6xi47

Last edited by Hercules on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 am

AWE! You used Thor for la?? NOO I LIKE HIM! HE'S NICE! </3

And He never raped Odette and you never mentioned him dating her XD Aaaaaand you didn't put that he was an actor, because I thought he was and that's what I put in Odette's profile XD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 am

Whoopsie don't worry I'll add that once I start feeling better Razz
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Hercules wrote:
NAME" He briefly dated Odette but eventually dumped her as she just wasn't his type, he didn't like how she talked all the time and had ideas. "

Lmao! XDDD That was just written so funny XD Odette: *kicks in the groin* Take that, you donkey!
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 pm

XDDDD well I was kinda loopy when I wrote that Razz but awesome Wink
Herc: Ouch! Heeey watch it! >.<
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I bet that Audrey won't like him like she does with Gaston! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:01 pm

teehee but Hercules would love to get to know Audrey Wink
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm

He'll regret it! Twisted Evil

Ps: if you want when you want they can totally meet! XD
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Yeah that would be fun Very Happy are you free to rp now? :3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Yes! Very Happy I'm free! ^^ Where would you like to start? Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Hmmmm The Study? :3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Yep! Cool That's fine! ^^

Can you start? Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 pm

yeah sure :3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Hiya Herc. I'm Jessica and Cale and I am going around meeting everyone.... I have this funny scene in my head.... ok Jessica is in her office and she bends over to pick up some papers and Herc is walking by and sees her rear and grabs her... she turns and smacks him... she forgives him just that once because he hadn't met her yet....what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

XDDDDDD Oh heavens that would be hilarious, I say yes, and he could be all, "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else." XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:02 pm

And Jessica would be like. "Who did you think I was little man?" and she's all scowly ^^
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

and then he would be all, "Uhh someone I met earlier." <<>> XDDD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Jasmine won't like Herc, in fact she'll definitely hurt him if he so much as comes near her Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hercules Alexander the Third   Hercules Alexander the Third Empty

Back to top Go down

Hercules Alexander the Third
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: