Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) Empty
PostSubject: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Edward walked into the practise room. He took off his coat, walking to the center of the floor with the script in his hand. He raised it up, starting to imagine the scene around him, starting to learn his lines trough movements.
Perhaps if he made himself more perfect the killer would not go for him next time. He felt like he chose the wrong profession, or the wrong theather to join. Eitherway he was afraid for his life, and he couldn't really understand why the killer would hate himself so much.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Aurora heard a slightly unfamiliar voice rehearsing lines in the Practice Room and made her way inside, when she entered she paused she hadn't seen the man before but she guessed he was one of the new male actors. He was doing a good job and she smiled as she listened to him practice, he had a nice voice and one that the Opera House needed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Edward tried remembering some lines without looking at them. "No, that's wrong." He muttered checking it again.
He turned around, going to his coat to get a pen to make some markings, jumping when he saw Aurora there. If he remembered correct she was a maid here. "Oh... Hello there.."
He looked at her rather shyly. "Uhm, am I in your way?" Incase she needed to clean here or something.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Aurora shook her head, "Oh no sorry, I was just listening. You have a nice voice, are you new?" She asked curiously as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm

He smiled at her, rather glad he was not a bother to her. "Thank you miss. Uhm yes, I am. I came here just before the dinnner party actually."
He hesitated briefly before offering his hand for her to shake. "I am Edward. Edward Prince. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

She smiled at him and shook his hand, "I'm Aurora Paranell, I work here. My sister is actually a singer here, do you know her? Her name's Meg." She said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm

"Nice to meet you." He said smiling politely, giving a small bow of his head to her. "Oh yes, I think I have met her. To be honest I like her more than that dreadfull diva." He said feeling the need to look over his shoulder, incase the devil would apear when she heard her name been spoken. He turned back to look at Aurora. "Sorry about that. I get nervous even when I talk about her, not to mention if I am in the same room with her. He shivered slightly.
He did not enjoy being in the company of people who made a fuss.
"Do you sing too? Like your sister."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm

She nodded, "Yeah, James Hook is actually giving me lessons to improve my voice, which was kind of a shock to be honest." She admitted with a little laugh. "How long have you been singing?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 pm

"Since I was a little boy. My health was not that good when I was young, so I could not do things my father and my brother did, so I stayed inside with mother. She taught me singing and playing piano, and when she got sick I made up little plays to cheer her up." He said smiling saddly.
"If I can help you out too don't hesitate to ask." He said trying to push the sad feelings aside, offering his help to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 pm

She smiled sadly, "I'd like that, thank you for offering." She said gently and then glanced over at him. "Have you enjoyed working here so far?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 pm

He smiled. "Don't mention it."
"And I have for the most part. I do not like confrontations, and it feels like that happens here alot." He said shyly, meaning Gaston and miss Charlotte mostly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Aurora nodded, "Yeah well some of the people can be stuck up or downright rude, depends on their attitudes I guess." She said with a shrug as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:43 pm

He nodded. "True. I just love the art so much I don't mind other peoples attitudes."
He rolled up the script in his hands. "Were you thinking of learning acting or were you just aiming to be a singer?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

"So far just singing but I think learning how to act would be fun too." She said with a little laugh as she thought about it, "Which one do you prefer?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 pm

"I prefer acting. I like singing too, but acting makes me happier. It is really easy once you let yourself get lost in what you are doing." He said. "If you want I can give you some teaching on the acting part." He offerd kindly. "Since you seem to have the best singing teacher available. Though I am hardly the best actor available." He knew Hook was talented, and getting tutored by him was a very fortunate for her. But Edward never lulled himself with the belief that he was even close to being the best actor.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Aurora smiled widely, "Oh I'd love that! Any help you could give me in acting would be great!" She said as she smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 am

Edward smiled at her, looking down at the script in his hands. "How about I give you some lessons now?" He said handing her the script. "If you want you can play the leading lady."

OOC: choose a play or something XD I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

Aurora's eyes widened, "Really? Oh that would be lovely!" She said with a wide smile and accepted the script, her eyes studied the title Rinaldo, Dimitri had told her about this play once. It was about a young couple who after first admitting their love for each other the young woman was taken by an evil sorceress who caused Rinaldo (the hero) to go on a quest to find his lady love.
(here is a link for the whole thing if you want to read up on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinaldo_(opera)
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am

OOC: XD I cracked up when I read the t Rinaldo is played by an "alto castrato" XDDDDDD

He smiled widely. "Sure that is the only way one learns."
He flipped open the scene in the garden, before the heroine gets taken away. He stepped in closer to Aurora, into her personal space. If they were supposed to play the lovers that was nessasary. He delivered his first lines, looking into her eyes and speaking softly, though it was a bit theathric like it should be for the stage. He grabbed her hand softly, waiting for her to deliver her part of the lines.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 am

(XDDDD buut shhhh we'll just pretend he's not XD)
Aurora blinked up at him but then recovered and after looking at her lines, managed to read them at first slightly shakily but then her confidence grew as she continued to read her lines. After she was finished she looked back up at him and smiled though she was nervous if she done all right.
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 am

OOC: XD pfft Wink I didn't say he was one XDD and sorry I haven't replied, I get so tired after work sometimes that brain doesn't work

He gave her an encouraging smile when she started out shakily. "Well done, but try not just read them." He said, then pausing for a moment to process a thought. He was not really a teacher type. "Hmm have you ever read a story to anyone? Try giving some feeling to those words you read, so the person listening to you gets engaged in what you say." He smiled again to her kindly, taking astep back to give her some room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm

(its okie sweetie :3)
Aurora smiled at him and then started reading the lines once more, she slowly started to get the feel of it and after she recited her lines looked up at him, "How was that?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)   No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

No hints, answer in a minute 31 (tag anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Practice Room-
Jump to: