Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} Empty
PostSubject: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Joseph led Meg out to the grounds, before taking a deep breath of the cool air. "Ah, much better then that stuffy ballroom." He said, before lifting his mask off of his face.

"Thought my face was going to suffocate in that..." He muttered, as he slipped it into his pocket.

"Stars are bright tonight, huh?" He stated, looking up at the night sky as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:16 pm

She smiled and followed his example as she slipped her mask off her face, "Its a lovely night." She commented as she gently squeezed his hand while they walked, her other hand twirled the mask with her fingers. "I think the one thing I don't like about being a singer is having to attend these types of functions." She admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Joseph paused in his steps, before lifting Meg's face to look up at him. "I wouldn't have been able to dance with you if Parker didn't insist on having this thing... So, I'm a little glad about that." He admitted.

As always his eyes told more then his expression usually did. His eyes gave her a loving look, so tender.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:32 pm

A smile grew across her face as she smiled at him just as tenderly, "Well then...I guess I should be thanking her." She said softly as she slid her free hand up to wrap around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:33 pm

"Hehe, I'll let you do the thanking." He said, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, before leaning down for a long, soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

She smiled into the kiss and pressed herself closer against him before slowly pulling back, "I've been wanting you to do that all night." She admitted as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Joseph chuckled against her lips. "Couldn't really do that in there, you know I don't like eyes on me." He said, winking.

"Glad you came up to me though, didn't know what I was going to do if I just stood there the whole night and watched as you danced with boys who didn't deserve to be in the same room as you." He told her, before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

She blushed, "True...there's only one person who deserves that little honor." She said lightly as she raised her head up to smile at him tenderly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Joseph gave her a loving smirk. "Oh, who's that? Do I have competition?" He asked, in a joking tone as he winked at her.

Without them realizing it, they both had started to sway a little. Took him a moment to notice and he chuckled a little when he did. "I guess we're still dancing, huh, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 pm

She started to laugh, "I guess we both still have our minds stuck on the dance floor." She said as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, "Not that I mind though." She whispered into his ear before she pulled back and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 pm

He smirked. "I don't think I mind either." He said, before he took her hand and twirled her around. Then he pushed her away from him, before puling her into a spin towards him. She landed right back in his arms, her back pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 pm

She laughed and tilted her head to look up at him, "Did I forget to mention that you're a really good dancer?" She asked as she swayed in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 pm

He shrugged. "Eh, you might have mentioned it once." He said, before spinning her out of his arms and pulling her back in. His hand was on her waist, pulling her body towards him. He looked down into her beautiful violet eyes, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 pm

She smiled up at him and for a moment couldn't tear her eyes from his, "That does sound like me." She said quietly as she slowly leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:33 pm

His hand on her back went up, pulling her more into him as they kissed. When they pulled back, just a little, he said, "I've got you pegged, then huh?" He asked, softly, with a loving look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm

She smiled up at him, "You do...more then you know." She added softly as she kissed him again on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm

He kissed her back, and after a moment, he pulled away.

His face gave a look of confusion. "The music's stopped..." He mumbled, as a feeling of dread fell over him.

"I think we need to get back." He said, putting his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}   A night time stroll {Tag; Meg} Empty

Back to top Go down

A night time stroll {Tag; Meg}
Page 1 of 1