Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jasmine Harkniss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Name: Jasmine Harkniss
Personality: Jasmine has been known to lash out violently when angry this sometimes led to disputes that Jasmine was always quick to win. While she can be nice to people she knows, generally Jasmine is harsh and a bitter person. Jasmine is especially harsh to other men as she doesn't trust them and keeps her distance from them as a rule.
History: Jasmine grew up in a home where her mother was forced to endure beatings from a drunk father, Jasmine and her twin brother Aladdin would sometimes hide when their father came home. At twelve years old Jasmine was beaten by her own father and watched as her brother Aladdin was nearly killed right in front of her, Jasmine quickly grew to become protective of her brother. When she was fifteen, Jasmine's mother died and Jasmine not wanting to be anywhere near her father left with Aladdin she did odd jobs and did whatever she could to help provide for them both. She applied for the Opera House hoping that she could find a more stable environment for her and her brother, she still looks out for him and lives with him in a tiny home in the city.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 pm

So can Meg and Jasmine be friends? <3333
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Heck yes Wink however I'm thinking Jasmine would like Meg more then just a friend Wink if that's ok?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Uhmmm o-o I'll have to talk to Johanna but Jasmine can like her more then that I guess <3
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Awesome, thanks chica Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Just so you know, Joey has always treated the women of the opera house with respect :3 that includes the staff too XD

He gets protective of them too, he almost sees them as his daughters (well, not Meg, but that's a different story >.>). He actually has a great respect for women XD (his mother must have raised him right Very Happy)

Can Odette and Tiana be friends with Jass too?? 8D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 pm

yes they can 8D and well Jasmine is not going to like Joey, she'll try and be nice but I think she'll be pretty mean for the most part Razz sorry
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:37 pm

He can handle it XD it's me that is like DX Because I love the character Jasmine XD lol
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Now I feel bad for Joseph Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jasmine Harkniss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Harkniss   Jasmine Harkniss Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Harkniss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: