Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Meg nodded at Cale and then stopped outside Joseph's office, "Well, we're here, you got everything?" She asked lightly before she knocked on the door. "And don't worry Mr. Korso is a good boss." She said reassuringly.
(uhh order maybe Korso, then Cale then me? :3)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

{OOC: All right with me.}

Korso was leaning back in his desk chair, with his feet up on the desk as he was reading over some notes that Dimitri gave him that morning. Only his eyes glanced away from the paper when he heard the knock on the door.

"It's open." He called, looking back at the notes.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Cale entered with Megara.

"Uh Hello sir." He extended his hand. "I'm Cale Timkowski your new set designer and builder." He introduced himself as well as he could while still being a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Megara watched with approval as Cale introduced himself nicely and then smiled at Joseph, "Well that's my cue to leave, it was nice to see you again Cale and you as well Mr. Korso." She said and started off for the door.
(you can stop her if you want XDD)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Joseph looked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He first noticed Megara before noticing the blonde male. "New set builder, huh? Got anything to show me how good you are?" He requested more then asked.

He glanced at Megara, when she spoke. "You can stay for a moment longer, Miss Megara. You act familiar with him, do you know if he's got what we need?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Cale nodded. "Yes Sir. I have my portfolio right here." He pulled up his thin back with all of his drawings. "If you'd like to take a look now sir?" He offered him the cases.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

She turned back around and headed towards the desk with a small smile on her face, "I think he's very talented and you would benefit from having him work for you sir." She said demurely.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm

"Yeah, I'll take it now." He said, standing up. He took the case and opened it on his desk. He glanced at Megara, before nodding.

"Dooley noted." He said, looking at the portfolio.

"You're Dimitri's cousin, right?" He stated, more the asked.

"Our last head set builder slash designer got murdered. So, if you feel up to it, then you're welcome to give it a shot, kid." He stated. closing the case.

"You got some good designs in here, kid. We can use you." He stated, pushing the case back to Cale.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Cale smiled. "I am Dimitri's cousin. I'll work hard for you sir you don't have to worry about that. The fact is I was interested in this job before all these murders started. I want this job and I can do it well. Thank you for this opportunity sir." He smiled as he took his designs back.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Meg smiled when she heard that though she inwardly wished he hadn't been so blunt about the last guy being murdered, she hoped that Cale stayed safe and wasn't murdered. "He is a dedicated worker Mr. Korso, I can attest to that." She said, inwardly hoping she wasn't overstepping her grounds by still talking.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'll take your word for it, Miss Megara. Guessing you grew with this one like the other Timkowski." He said, giving her a nod. "You got that number in act three I need you to be working on. If you got energy, work on it tonight, if you feel it's too late, start singing it when you first wake up, got it?" He said, giving her instructions.

He always had to play it cool around other members of the OH. He mostly gave her special parts because she worked at it. LaBouf, eh, her voice was starting to waver and she kept getting angry at everyone when they made a tiny mistake.

"Hey! Charlotte! That's my job, all right?" He would always say to Charlotte when she got like that.

He turned back to Cale. "Keep your end of the bargain up and you got yourself a good long career here." Joseph said, grasping Cale on the shoulder. He gave him a look of encouragement, without smiling.

"Just a few more words I want to have with you before you go though. So, have a seat." He said, gesturing to the chair in front of his desk, before sitting down in his desk chair himself.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Cale nodded and smiled before sitting down. He nodded happily to Megara.

"Of course sir." He waited patiently for his new boss to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm

She smiled and nodded, she had a feeling Joseph was referring to their earlier activity, "I'll definitely work on my part tonight sir." She said and then headed for the door.
(not sure what else to have her do here XDD)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Joseph nodded to her as she left. He waited for the door to be completely closed before he turned back to Cale.

"All right. Got a few rules that you need to know about the Opera House." He stated, leaning back in his chair.

"First up, you will mostly be answering to me in most cases and on occasion Mrs. Parker." He started off. "Have you met her yet, kid?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Cale continued to wait for Mr. Korso to start talking to him. He knew better then to interrupt when people were talking, especially his boss.

Cale nodded in understanding. "Yes sir, and no I haven't meet her yet. If I remember right she was the primadonna before the current one now, right?" He asked for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 am

"Yep, ans she married the owner and when he died she got the place." Joseph said, with a slight roll of his eyes. "Listen, kid, she's most likely going to tell you to do things I don't want you to do. She may own the place, but I'm still one of the heads here. Come to me if she gives you problems, kid." He sai, pulling out a case of cigars from his desk.

He offered him one. "Want one?" He asked, pulling out a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Cale nodded in understanding. "Yes sir I'll keep that in mind as best as I can. If anything comes up I'll make sure I talk to both of you before making any changes." He extended his hand. "Yes sir. Thank you." He took a cigar grinning. He was so glad he got the job. He snipped the tip off the end of the cigar and waited for Korso to light him up.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 am

Joseph handed him a cigar and lit him up. He snipped his own end off and lit it, take a long puff out of it. He slowly let the smoke out of his mouth, enjoying the cigar.

"Oh, by the way, kid." He said, as he tapped the end of his cigar into the ash tray, removing the ashes. "When it comes to the girls here, actress or working girl..." He said, before sitting up in his desk chair, leaning forward. "Don't touch them in anyway, unless you both agree to it. If you do, then you'll be suffering a lot more then the murder is making his victims suffer, got it?" He said, in a dark and serious tone.

"These girls, though not related to me by blood, are like, say? My daughters." He explained. "I care for each of them, because I get to know them all. I work with them, even if they are just the maid or cook." He stated, trying to show his point.

"Gaston, the Head of servants messes with the girls; looking into their dressing rooms, trying to have his way with them." Joseph said, taking another puff of his cigar. "None of the girls have reported it to me yet; they all think they can take care of themselves. I can't report it, until I have actual evidence." He stated, annoyed. He knew Gaston was doing it, but he could never catch him in the act.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Cale took in some of his cigar. His eyes narrowed as Korso told him the situation with Gaston. Cale blew the smoke out of his nose like an angry bull.

"Sir, you have nothing to worry about with me. I was raised a gentleman. And Megara and Aurora are like family so I will keep an eye out. If I see anything I will let you know. And the girls might be more willing to tell me something then you. Meg mentioned that Gaston was a piece of work but she didn't mention anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Joseph let out a chuckle as he looked at his cigar. "Yeah, Miss Megara is pretty independent; not one to ask for help too much." He said, before taking another puff of his cigar.

"You'll need to talk to Mrs. Parker about your living quarters; seeing as she owns the place, she gets to pick where you stay." He said. changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:15 pm

(bring in Jessica on the next post?) Cale nodded taking another puff of his cigar. "Yes Sir, as soon as I can I'll find her and ask her. Is there anything else you feel I need to know Sir?" Cale asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yeah, I do." He said, getting the ashes off of his cigar again. "Stop calling me "sir" at the end of every sentence and statement." He said, rolling his eyes. "You're starting to bug me with it." He said, before sticking his cigar in the corner of his mouth.

{OOC: Sure, go ahead :3}
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 am

Cale grinned knocking of some of the ash from his own cigar. "Yes Mr. Korso I will keep that in mind."
Suddenly the door burst open revealing an older but beautiful woman.

-----------------

Jessica wanted to talk to Korso after she had the idea for the Mascaraed party.

"Korso I just had a great idea. Two days before the opening of the next show we should have a mascaraed party for all the patrons and actors. We need to begin the planing immediately of course." She grinned at him as if it was all already decided.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Joesph's eye twitched as Jessica came in here demanding things to do. He stood up. "Will you learn to knock, woman!" He growled out.

"Why the hell would we have a Mascaraed ball before a show? Also, why the hell are only the actors and patrons getting it? What about the other members of this opera House? The writers, the staff deserve to have some fun too." He stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

He shook his head. "Once an actress, always an actress." He said, grumbling, as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Cale saw the storm coming and clammed up and made himself as small as possible in his seat.

------------------------

Jessica's lips pursed and her eyes narrowed. "Patrons are the reason we can keep running this place and don't have to depend solely on my money to keep this place going." She then slammed her hands down on his desk and scowled at him. "And how dare you think I wouldn't want the other staff members to participate. They are some of my favorite people here. I didn't mention them because the patrons usually prefer to only mingle with the actors. It makes them feel like they have something that others don't. I never do anything that I don't feel is in the houses best interest." Then she stood up straight and put her hands on her hips and smirked at him. "After all that's the only reason you still have a job." She knew she was giving him a compliment but it was a back handed one so she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)   Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss (tags: Joey and Cale)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next