Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Hercules headed out into the grounds and smiled as he took in the grounds, things here sure were going good so far. He strode along one of the walkways as he admired some of the plants, things here were going good and maybe he could have more fun later on.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Odette walked out onto the grounds, wanting to take in the beautiful morning sunshine and air.

She had a lot of fun talking with Jeanette last night, almost making her forget about the murder victim...

She sighed at the thought. Where were the police? She wondered as she walked around.

She found a bench, placed under a tree that gave excellent shade. She sat down and pulled out her notebook once more. Being out on such beautiful grounds gave her some more inspiration for her show.

Hope someone likes it... She thought, hoping either one or both of the heads liked the show.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Hercules spotted a blonde sitting down on the bench and smirked as he made his way towards her, "Why hello there." He froze as he realized exactly who it was sitting on the bench and his smirk widened, "Odette, you're looking good I didn't know you worked here." He said and grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Odette paused in her writing when she heard a familiar voice. She slowly looked up, before resisting the urge to grimace. "Ah, Hercules... How's Giselle?" She asked, mentioning the name of the girl he started dating right after her.

"Yes, I just started." She said, turning back to her notebook, but watching him out of the corner of her eye. "I'm guessing you're still doing what you've always done, then?" She asked, not looking up directly at him.

She didn't hate him, she disliked him though. Act friendly to me all you want, but I'm not going to fall for it again, Jerkules... She thought, not forgetting the times he abused her verbally while he still tried to put on a "friendly" front.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:24 pm

He laughed and studied her before joining her on the bench, "Still angry at me huh?" He asked cheerfully as he leaned more in towards her, "You know you always were more sexy when you got angry." He commented as he leaned over to carress her cheek with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Odette let out a laugh. "You think everything is about you, don't you?" She asked, shaking her head as she giggled some more.

She stood up as he touched her cheek. "You don't get permission to touch me." She stated, taking a few steps away from him, but not turning her back on him.

"I was actually wondering how she was... She was sweet, until she started dating you." She said, sighing, as she remembered the fun times she had with Giselle.

"I b et you hurt her too, didn't you?" She said, looking at him, sadly.

"I feel sorry for you, Hercules." She said, after letting the silence fall over them. "I pray that you would find happiness, but you keep moving away from that." She said, sighing.

"Are you still having problems with your father?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Hercules tensed, "You don't get to bring up my father Odette, and Giselle was...forgetful much like most of the woman I was with." He said with a careless shrug as he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:03 am

"I was just asking." She said, even though she actually got her answer from him.

She sighed. "Guess you've forgotten all of the advise I tried to give you in college, huh?" She asked, feeling sorry for him.

You're going to be miserable for the rest of your life... She thought, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 am

He glared at her, "Keep talking and you'll regret it." He growled as his hand tightened into a fist, it wasn't her business about his family life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

She held her hands up in surrender. "All right." She said, before she turned to walk away. "I guess I'll see you around, then." She said, looking at her over his shoulder as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm

He watched her leave and shook his head, "Oh and I guess we'll be working alongside one another so you better get used to me Odette." He said with a smirk as he watched her back.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Odette paused and looked back at him with her own smirk. "Writers do not have much interactions with the actors, Herc." She said, before continuing her walk back inside.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm

He shook his head, "Still too talkative." He muttered under his breath as he watched her leave before reclining back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 pm

{OOC: You mean still too right Razz}
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

(<<>> he'll never admit it XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm

(also can Herc meet Joey? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)   Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting An Ex (tags: Odette)
Page 1 of 1