Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) Empty
PostSubject: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm

He had "arrived" at the Opera House with his partner in the law enforcement agency and after they had taken the body back to the city morgue, he had made his way back to the Opera House intending to visit all of the singers. He did after all need to know which ones were worth keeping and which ones weren't, he made his way to the Dining Room to see if he could lift some prints and decided to sit down and go through his list all mentally of course. After all it wouldn't do if someone were to suspect something, not at all....
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Odette shook her head as she made her way to the dinning room for breakfast. She couldn't believe that Hercules had not changed at all.

She felt her stomach growl and held her stomach. "Focus on breakfast, then worry about pain in the butt." She told herself, before entering the dinning room.

She looked around and felt relieved that the body was gone. She let out a breath, before entering the room completely.

She looked around and was surprised to see an officer there.

Thank goodness... She thought, walking over to him.

She paused when she got a glimpse of his face. Could it be? She thought, walking over to him.

"Hello... Officer." She said, softly, almost biting her lip, wondering if it was really who she thought it was.

Heart, stop pounding! She ordered, mentally.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

His eyes narrowed but he wiped the expression before she could see and turned to smile charmingly at the young woman before him, "Why hello there Miss." He said and straightened so he could bow properly. "Its been awhile since we last met." He said with a small smile and then looked around the Dining Room, "Its a terrible shame what happened here Miss." He stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Odette gave a small smile in return. "It is... I can't believe they chose so late to contact the police though..." She said, softly, looking away.

She felt sad and scared, especially last night. But, she was starting to feel a bit more at ease, with the officer before her being on the case.

She felt, however, that he was a bit cold. He's on duty of a murder... Did I really think he would be all excited to see me? For all I know, he might see me as a suspect now... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm

He took in her posture and noted that perhaps he had been more cold sounding then he had meant to sound, "I have missed you, you know." He said gently as he smiled down at her, she was beautiful and for once he lowered his guard just a little bit. He sighed, "I've been on the case of Jack the Ripper....and now this. How have you been holding up?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Odette looked up at him, a bit surprised. She smiled a little. "Same..." She said, softly and she pushed a loose strand back behind her ear.

"Oh, I'm all right... I didn't actually know about the murders going on here when I was hired..." She said, letting out a little sigh of frustration.

"Do you think they're connected?" She asked, wondering if that could be the case. She shivered at the thought.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 pm

He sighed, "I hope not, however it wouldn't surprise me if they were, we are doing everything we can to find the murderer." He said as he tried to reassure her though he could not possibly tell her the truth, but then who could possibly understand?
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 pm

"I'm sure you are..." She said, giving him a little smile. "Besides that, I've made it to the Opera House, like we talked about so long ago in that cafe, do you remember?" She asked, smiling at the memory.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 pm

He smiled, "Yeah I remember, you wore that blue dress and you gave me a scarf and you got me a drink. Its hard to forget a woman like you Miss." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Odette let out a little laugh. "You remember all that? Wow, you have a good memory." She said, smiling.

"Have you gotten breakfast yet? The cooks here are amazing!" She offered, moving over to one of the tables with the food placed on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 pm

He smiled and then moved to join her, "No I haven't." He admitted with a little laugh as he sat down across from her, "I suppose I can I have breakfast." He said with a little smile as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Odette laughed a little. "Doesn't do you well working on an empty stomach." She said, as she grabbed her plate and started eating some eggs and toast.

"So, if you don't mind my asking, how have you gotten with either of your cases?" She asked, curious about it and wanting to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 pm

After filling up his plate he smiled across at her and poured himself a glass of orange juice, "Well the cases I'm working on are pretty tough." He said with a shrug as he took a sip of his drink. "However I think we're getting pretty close to Jack...guy's a nut." He said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Odette shook her head. "You know... the idea of it all scares me..." She admitted, pushing her eggs around with her fork. "The idea that someone is willing to do those things... I don't know how I could live with myself if I ever killed someone..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 pm

He sighed, "Well sometimes its either kill or be killed, in that case I can understand it." He stated as he took a bite of his toast.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

She looked up at him in almost surprise. "in self-defense, then I can understand, but when it's just for no real reason, that I can't understand...."
She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:08 pm

He nodded, "Well speaking from expierence...sometimes accidents can happen on duty...or someone can snap and then lose all emotional thought while killing." He said quietly as he took a bite of his food. "Its never easy though." He said eventually after he had swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Odette watched him, before reaching across the table and placing a gentle hand on his. "I'm sure it isn't..." She said, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm

He gave her a small smile before he turned his hand and gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "So how have you been coping?" He asked as he met her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

"I've been keeping to my writing..." She said, with a small smile as she held his hand and rubbed her thumb, gently, across his knuckles.

"I don't know what else to do, to be honest.." She said, shrugging. "I mean, praying helps, but, sometimes I need a distraction, and that needs to be the best one..." She said, trailing off as she looked out towards one of the windows of the dinning room. "That, or singing..." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm

His lightly squeezed her hand, "Singing? So do you sing often?" He asked with interest as he smiled at her, she was so beautiful and in that moment he silently wondered if perhaps maybe she could understand.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 pm

She let out a soft laugh. "I try to whenever I get the feeling for it. It's mostly when I'm alone..." She said, shrugging.

"I love it when no one is in the theatre... then I feel I can sing to my hearts content..." She said, smiling, her eyes shinning as she pictured singing in the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 pm

His eyes softened at the mental image, "I'm sure you have a lovely voice." He said gently as he smiled at her, "So you sing, write...what else do you do?" He asked softly as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:22 pm

"Well... if I didn't have stage fright, I'm pretty sure I would be a fairly good actress." She said, shrugging.

"Remember when we were in the cafe? You said something about maybe I could start off writing, then work my up to being in the shows themselves." She said, smiling.

"Someone else suggested that to me last night in the theatre." She told him. "They actually overheard me singing and had started dancing to my singing... it was... pretty surreal..." She said, tilting her head to the side as she remembered last night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:31 pm

He smiled, "What do you have to lose? If you have talent and you know it then go for it. Start off with a small group and then work your way up, performing isn't all that easy. At least from what I've seen." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next