Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) Empty
PostSubject: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 pm

He nodded, "Yes, actually I was born and raised in Brighton my mother was a French woman and my father was an English fellow, so I grew up learning how to speak both French and English and some German but I'm afraid its a tad rusty." He said with an apologetic air. Once they had reached the main doors of the Opera House he opened the door for her and led her to a cabbie who had pulled his carriage right to the front, so they didn't have to walk a long distance.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Odetted smiled as she saw the cabbie. "You've thought of everything, haven't you?" She asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm

He smiled and helped her up into the carriage before getting in, "Well I did try to think ahead." He admitted with a shy laugh as the carriage headed for its pre-ordered destination.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 pm

She smiled at him as he helped her into the cabbie. "Thank you." She said, as she sat down. She watched the scenery go by, with a smile still on her lips.

She giggled a little. "This is exciting." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

He snuck a glance over at her and smiled at how pretty she looked, "I'm glad you're excited, and hopefully you'll still be excited after dinner as I have something else planned." He explained with a little smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 pm

"Really?" She asked, excited.

"When I dated Hercules he never took me anywhere, he kept saying he didn't have any money." She said, rolling her eyes. "He's from a well off family, so I knew he did. He kept apologizing every time too, I don't get why he thought I was stupid." She said, shaking her head.

"I've never really gone a date before, so this is actually a new experience for me." She said, smiling with a hint of shyness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Phillip shook his head in disbelief, "Yeah well that was his loss, guy doesn't know amazing you are. And I hope for a first official date this will be monumental." He said with a gentle smile at her as he leaned over to take her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 pm

She smiled at him and gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm sure it will be." She said, before moving closer to him in the seat and laying her head on his shoulder. "It already is..." She said, with her heart beating fast.

She never felt so comfortable with anyone before, which that thought made her heart race even more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:51 pm

He smiled widely at her words and after a moment moved his hand up to wrap around her shoulders, "That's good to hear Miss." He said softly as he smiled down at her, she was so beautiful and he was quite the lucky man to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

She smiled up at him and accidentally got lost in his eyes for a moment. Her own violet eyes were giving off a little shine of their own.

She almost felt they were moving closer to each other, after a moment she realized they were. She started to close her eyes, seeing him do the same, before the cabbie came to a sudden halt. They jumped apart from the sudden movement.

"We're here, sir." The driver said from the front of the cabbie.

{OOC: was going to ask you on mibbit if they could almost kiss but the cabbie stops before they can XD I went ahead with it though X3}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm

He sighed out hating the cabbie and his terrible timing, "Yeah, so we are." He said and got out first before offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Odette smiled at Philip as she took his hand. "Thank you. " She said, getting out of the cabbie.

She gave a look of awe as she stared up at the building. "This is so exciting!" She said, looking at it was amazement. "I can't wait to see the inside!" She said, looking at Philip with a smile that did not seem to ever want to leave her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:11 pm

He smiled affectionately down at her, "That makes two of us." He assured with a small smile as he led her inside and after speaking to the host manager they were both directed to seats next to a bay window that overlooked Moon Silver Lake.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

She smiled in awe as they entered the restaurant. It was even more beautiful then she imagined. When they were directed to their table, she gave a gasp as she looked out the window. "It's so beautiful! How did you ever get us a view like this?" She asked, smiling and looking at him with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:29 pm

He smiled, "Well it took awhile and I had to ask some friends of mine to help out but it was worth it." He said as he pulled out her chair for her. "And I hope you don't mind but I also got us some entertainment." He said. Almost as soon as he had finished speaking, violin music started playing softly in the background.
()
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Odette smiled in surprise. "Wow..." She said, with a soft giggle. She sat down giving him a little "thank you" before the waiter appeared before them after Philip sat down.

They ordered their drinks and took a look at the menu. "There's so much to choose from... I have no idea what I should have." She said, as she looked over the menu.

As the music played, she swayed a little to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 pm

He smiled as she swayed in time to the music,, he looked over the menu as well but his eyes kept flicking up to look at her. Once the waiter came back he placed his order and also ordered them a fine wine which they would both have. "Well what do you like?" He asked as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Odette smiled and gave her order. "So, I guess this is the part where we get to know each other more?" She asked, after the waiter had left with their orders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:15 pm

He smiled and then stood up before offering his hand to her, "I have a better idea, lets dance and talk." He said with a small smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Odette smiled as she took his hand. "Sounds like a wonderful idea." She said, before standing up and letting him lead her out onto the floor.

He bowed and she returned with a curtsy, before they started to dance to the music.

"So, tell me, what made you want to become a police officer?" She asked, after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 pm

After leading her for a moment he sighed, "Well after my parents were killed by a gang leader I made it my goal to help those I could. It was definitely something I aimed for as I grew up and eventually I met Helga who became my partner in organized crime." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

She looked at him in surprise. "Oh... how old were you, if you don't mind my asking?" She asked, having not expected that kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm

He sighed and spun her out when she was brought back against him he smiled sadly down at her, "I was eight." He said quietly as he looked away briefly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)   A Valentine's Date (tags Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Valentine's Date (tags Odette)
Page 1 of 1