Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 am

Name: Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Occupation: mechanic, lighting technician and everything related with electricity

Personality: Audrey is a tomboy, she always says what she thinks and she doesn't care if that hurt you in a someway, that was the true! She doesn't like all the stuffs related with Opera's music and well theatre in general, so don't talk about these things with her!
And, in any case, don't bother her or you'll get a punch!

Background: Audrey's a teenage female Puerto Rican mechanic, she works in the Opera House but hates that kind of music!
However she's still in because she didn't found a better job that makes her earn enough money to leave the country and return at home, where she left her family that she left because they needed money. Her father had a garage adn she learned everything there!
About the murders, she's really scared by this mysterious murderess, but she really hopes that he'll kill only the actors and the singers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi Audrey. ^^ I'm kind of going around saying hi and officially introducing myself to everyone ^^

I am playing both Cale and Jessica... i was thinking what do you think of Cale and Audrey having a thing at some point. they both work back stage and are hard workers... Cale can play the piano so you know ^^
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Hey! Smile

OMG! Yes! 8D I can totally see them getting along and something more! ;D It has to happen! U__U
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Yay I'm glad you agree. ^^ when would you like to have them meet? ^^
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

We can start a topic now if it's ok for you.. Smile
If no I can open one tomorrow when I wake up.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Rocio Ramirez   Audrey Rocio Ramirez Empty

Back to top Go down

Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Page 1 of 1