Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sketch work (tag: Audrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

sketch work (tag: Audrey)   Empty
PostSubject: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Cale smiled as he sat under a tree and worked on sketches for the next stage set for the house. He was having a lot of fun with it. He was giving a few directions and said that he had free rain with the design just to bring it in for certification to begin building.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 am

((Hi! Smile ))

Audrey was walking trought he path, she was enjoing some fresh air - after all the time she passed inside the Opera House she really needed it! - and in a some way escaping from her job. She hadn't already set the lights for the next show and didn't need to hear Gaston yell at her for that so better stay out for a while. There was time for that and she was still having her break!
She reached a tree and sat down under it - without noticing the boy on the other part - Audrey took an apple from her pocket and ate it. In the silence she could hear a strange noise, like pencil on paper or something like it! She turned and aw a blonde guy sat down behind her with a sketch book, seemed he didn't notice her so she could see what he was drawing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 am

Cale was so focused he couldn't have noticed if something fell from the sky and landed right next to him.

He sketched out a tall arch and wrote down what they would need to build it, and how much of it they would need of it. This arch would be for an entrance onto the stage of whoever got the female lead. He knew from what he heard yesterday that Charlotte's voice could waver so she might not get it.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 am

Audrey was still watching the boy's sketches, she could recognize a sort of familiarity in that style: it was the same style of the stage set of the House! She had worked for so many time behind them that she could recognize them everywhere! Sometimes they were really hateful 'cause sometime it was really impossible to put the lights throught them!
So he was the one that made all those strange architectures? She smiled and come closer to where he was. Maybe if she could speak to him they could arrange a set where finally the lights could work without problems or at least give him also her point of view!
She cleared her throat as soon as she was practically next to him "Ehm... You're the one who draws the stage sets?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Cale jumped in surprise and turned to see a beautiful Hispanic girl looking over his shoulder. He blushed slightly as she looked at his work. He usually didn't like people looking at his work until he was done. He was a bit of a perfectionist.

"UH yeah." Cale mumbled pulling his sketch book against his chest and extended his hand. "I'm the new designer, architect, builder. My names Cale Timkowski." He introduced himself with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Audrey smiled as he pulled the sketch book against his chest, maybe he was shy or he simply didn't want to show his work at strangers. Probably he was only shy!

"Audrey Rocio Ramirez..." She shook hands and smiled "I'm the eletrician of the House!"
She liked to meet new people that actually weren't singers, musician or everything else related to music! More like her! People that worked with objects and technical things. "I've seen some of your work on the stage before, that's why I recognized it!" she smiled "It's a very original style!"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Cale blushed again smiling. He had sent Dimi some of his designs and he must have shown them to the last architect and he must have used them.

"Uh thanks I actually just started here what you must have seen were some things I sent to my cousin that got used by the last architect." He explained politely. "You say your the Election? I wanted to find you to talk about my set up I want to make sure everything works well together and lighting is very important." He grinned at her as he showed her his sketch. "Any thoughts or opinions?"
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:44 pm

"Probably! 'Cause I've never seen you around before!" Audrey chuckled when he mentioned his cousin and the set used by someone else!. That was funny in a some how!
She nodded when he spoke again and laid a finger on her chin "If I've to be honest... the last time there was a problem with lights and architectures..." she explained trying to not sound rude - since actually that wasn't his fault but of the last architect! - "You know... arch right in front of a spotlight, cables broken, stuffs like that!" she smiled counting the problems with her fingers.
She watched the sketches, they were amazing, but her sixth sense - the one that made her seen things from the practical side - couldn't really help her in that moment! "Ehm..." she blushed sightly and sratched her head "I don't know... I mean from the paper it's difficult... I mean... It's the first time that I help in a some how with the set..." she facepalmed Return in you! She had to calm down a little! Audrey beathed and looked again at the sketches "I think we should compared them at the stage... or something like this..." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Cale nodded. "That makes sense. Do you want to go now or meet up later?" He looked at her curiously.

(ooc: You want to start the next one or me? if you want to do that ^^)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm

(( I'm gonna start! ^^ It's not a problem! ^^ ))

"Since you're working at your sketches now, maybe it's better if we go now..." Audrey smiled pointing at the building "So you know how to continue!" she smiled and started her way to return inside again opening in a some how the way at Cale "This way!" she smiled - maybe he didn't know where go! -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sketch work (tag: Audrey)    sketch work (tag: Audrey)   Empty

Back to top Go down

sketch work (tag: Audrey)
Page 1 of 1