Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

(I'm sick and really out of it soo this post may or may not make sense Razz)
Meg slowly managed to scoot away from the door once enough time had passed by. She stared down at her wrist which had bruises showing starkly against her pale skin. She rubbed her throat with shaky fingers as she started to cry, she had never been so scared and nor had she ever come so close to being hurt as she had then. She shakily got up and made her way to the bathroom and paused her throat showed more signs of her attack in the mirror hanging above the sink. She grimaced and then stripped as fast as she could, she balled her clothes up and then tossed them into a corner before she decided to take a nice hot bath and try and clear her head. As the water ran she pulled on a thick white robe that fell to the floor and sat on a chair with her legs drawn up and staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Joesph grumbled as he headed towards his room.

"Pushy show off, only owner cause she slept with the old owner..." He let out, along with a few chose words about a certain redheaded producer.

"That woman drives me nuts!" He stated, before passing Meg's room. He paused in his steps when he heard something that sounded like a sob come from the room.

He raised an eyebrow, completely curious and surprised by the sound. He heard the water start to run. Before he really could think about it, he knocked on the door.

"Meg?" He called, as he started to feel anxious.

He had a feeling something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Meg froze when she heard Joseph's voice and hastily wiped at her eyes as she looked down at herself she was wearing a bathrobe but it wouldn't be anything he hadn't already seen. Her mind was racing as she got off the chair and went to open the door, forgetting for a moment the bruises on her neck as she opened the door. "Hey." She said as she smiled at Joseph, she tried to act like everything was all right.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:42 pm

When she opened the door, the first thing his eyes notice was the bathrobe, before they landed on her neck.

His mouth twitched. "What happened?" He asked, keeping his voice calm, but his hands were already clinching.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm

She froze and then moved one hand up to her neck, "I uh....one of the new actors Hercules....he attacked me." She said quietly as she looked down feeling shame fill her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Joseph's mind raced as he remembered "Hercules". He knew he there was something wrong with him from the beginning.

"I told him what would happen..." He almost said in a low growl. He had given him the same speech that he had given Cale earlier.

"I'll rip his hands off.." He growled, turning to go hunt down Hercules.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"No wait!" She said and grabbed his arm, "Please can you stay here with me?" She asked as she stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Joseph looked back at her and stared at her for a moment.

he relaxed before shrugging. "All right, but I'm killing him tomorrow, got it?" He said, tapping her on the nose, before entering her room and shutting the door behind them.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm

She smiled and nodded, "I'm not argueing with that." She said and after letting him in moved to go to the bathroom to shut off the water. "So how do you like Cale anyway?" She asked as she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Joseph sighed and shook his head. "You gotta tell me everything with that jackass, Meg. So I can report this." He stated, knowing the guy was going to do it again to another girl.

"He's all right... Says "sir" too much for my taste though." He said, sitting down on the edge of her bed. "But, I could tell he was sincere about it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 pm

She smiled widely and made her way back towards him, "Well Cale always has been very mannerly but he'll break out of the habit soon enough." She said as she joined him on the bed. "As far as Hercules goes I'm afraid I know as much as you do besides the fact that he and Gaston are best buds apparently." She said with disgust. "Not suprising considering the fact that he is a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Joesph shook his head. "He better get out of it soon, or I might have to throw something at him." He said, annoyed.

He sighed. "New guy slips, but Gaston doesn't, who knew Gaston was that clever... or lucky?" He said, before placing his arm around Meg, pulling her closer to his side.

"We had enough trouble even before the murders started." He said, shaking his head. "Who keeps hiring these nuts anyways? I know I don't approve them."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 pm

She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder, "I don't know who but its really not fun to have to deal with the regular peeping Tom along with having some crazy murderer on the loose." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 pm

He sighed. "I know, babe..." he said, giving her a kiss on her head.

"We're gonna get through it, don't doubt that." He said, giving her a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 pm

She smiled and turned up to kiss him on the cheek, "As we always do." She whispered before she rested her head back against his shoulder. "How have you been though?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 pm

He let out a little laugh. "Well, just got done yelling at Parker; she's a bitch when it comes to this place. She feels she has control of it all when she doesn't. " He said, shaking his head.

He smirked. "Though, I think Cale got a good first impression of her." He said, feeling he won the kid over during that.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:09 pm

She rolled her eyes, "You two always having to fight, I'm sure Cale was intimidated." She said with a little laugh as she pictured Cale watching the two patrons battle it out in a contest of words.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm

He waved his hand, like it wasn't a big deal. "She starts it, believing I'll just go along with what she wants without her asking." He stated, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

She laughed and looked up at him, "And you always finish it." She said as she leaned over to take his hand and lightly squeezing it. "Not to change the subject but thanks for stopping by, seeing you has definitely helped me get over everything." She said with some shyness. She wasn't one to really admit much of her feelings to anyone and she was worried that he would just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Joesph smirked and gave a little mock bow with his head. "Glad I could be of service." He said, giving her a hand a kiss.

He liked it when he was able to make her shy; she was always adorable when she was like that.

Not that I would ever say that to her face. He thought, knowing she probably wouldn't take it as a compliment.

"You ever going to take that bath of yours? I bet the water is ice cold now." He stated, nodding his head towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm

She smiled at him and then laughed, "I completely forgot about that, want to join me?" She asked as she got up from the bed and turning to look back at him with a little smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 pm

He laughed, as he got off the bed. "Hmm, sounds like a lovely invitation." He said, before going over to her and slipping his arms around her stomach from behind.

"Mind if I take your coat?" He asked, before untying the robe and started to slip it off of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

She laughed and shivered a little bit as he slipped the robe off of her, "You know it really is too bad we have so much clothing to wear." She commented as she tilted her head back to look up at him, and bringing up their old topic once again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Joseph smirked. "Yes, I still say you would look great in nothing but a white sheet." He said, walking over to her.

He kissed her forehead, before picking her up, bridal style. "And away we go!" He said, carrying her into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm

She laughed and then gasped when he swept her up into his arms, "You're always surprising me." She commented with a little wink up at him as he carried her into the bathroom . "I'm not complaining though after all it was a turn on when you got all angry possessive earlier." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)   Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared and Afraid (tags: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next