Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) Empty
PostSubject: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 am

Meg entered the study after the commotion in the Dining Room, she needed to breathe and just get her thoughts in order. She rubbed her forehead, why was it someone was targeting everyone in the Opera House anyway?. She wanted to make sure her sister was safe but she had seen her leave with Dimitri. She stood up restlessly and moved towards the bookcase, her eyes shifted along it as she read some of the titles without processing what they said.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Joseph Korso growled to himself when someone had called the police. They weren't going to be able to do anything about the murderer...

Most of all, it would disrupt rehearsals more then the murders were already.

Because of this, we're going to lose more people for the shows! He thought, annoyed, as he stormed through the halls of the Opera House.

He paused for a moment when he saw Megara enter the study. She looked a bit paler then normal and very much in shock.

He followed her quietly, not wanting to startle her. "Hey, you all right, princess?" He asked, as he soft shut the door behind him.

{OOC: Hope you don't mind Joey Wink}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 pm

(not at all Very Happy)
Meg's eyes widened and she turned to look at Joseph as he entered the room, "Someone was murdered Joseph....I'm sure you already know but the murderer is going to target one of the singers next." She said and sighed out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Joseph came over to her and lightly put his arms on her arms. "Hey, he's not going to get you. Someone has called the cops, so maybe they can do something about it..." He said, trying to belief in his words to help her not worry like she was.

"I'll take care of you," He said, before adding quickly, "and the other singers." He said, pulling her into a hug. He kept it light, knowing she would pull away the moment she felt she was being "de-womanized," or something like that.

He knew she liked to be independent, but he didn't want to see her scared.

"It's just one guy and we can't let too many people get scared off, it's best to fight this." He said, installing some of his views of it in there while trying to keep her spirit up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 pm

She nodded, "Why would he pick the Opera House?" She asked out loud as she allowed heslf to remain in his arms. Right now she needed to just know that someone was there for her although if he started trying to dewomanize her or something she would pull away.

Last edited by Megara on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 pm

"Don't know, maybe he auditioned and didn't get a part." He said, joking. He started rubbing her back a little.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm

She rolled her eyes and looked up at him, "I was being serious." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:35 pm

He shrugged a little, not removing his arms from around her waist. "Eh, can you blame me for trying to lighten the mood?" He asked, looking down at her with a coy smile and a raised eyebrow.

"But, who knows? It could be true what I said about him not getting a part and that made him angry..." Could be a psycho for all I know... He thought the last part to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm

She frowned, "I seriously hope that's not the case, after all then he would target you." She said with worry and then shook her head, "Just be careful Joseph." She said softly as she stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:46 pm

"Huh, haven't thought about that..." He said, looking up in thought.

He looked back down at her and gave her his famous smirk. "Ah, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself." He said, giving her a gentle squeeze. "I'll be careful though, just for you." He said, before leaning down and kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

She kissed him back moving her hands so they gently massaged his neck as she kissed him, she pulled back a little and studied him. "Good because I don't want you hurt or killed." She whispered before she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 pm

He pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss. "Back at ya, princess..." He mumbled against her lips, as one of his hands went up to the back of her neck as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

She moaned against his lips as he deepened the kiss and pressed herself closer against him eagerly as she kissed him. She felt rather happy that he would be that concerned about her and she let that show in her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Joseph pulled her closer to him after hearing her moan. He continued to kiss her, as he guided her to the nearest wall. He pressed her against the wall, enjoying the way she was clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:03 pm

She gasped when he pressed her against the wall and wrapped her legs around his hips as she kept kissing him hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Joseph's lips pulled at hers and his hand crept up the side of her dress.

He pulled away, only for a moment. "Think I should lock the door?" He asked, breathing hard and with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

She nodded, "That might be a good idea." She said though her words came out slightly breathy and more then a little eager. She reluctantly slid her legs back down to the floor so he could move to lock the door.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

{OOC: I'll be leaving in just a moment XD Where's Korso's office? I noticed he needs to meet Cale XD}

He smirked, before hurrying to the door and locking it. He made his way back to Meg and scooped her up in his arms, having her straddling his waist again. He carried her over to the desk that was in the study and pushed everything off of the desk.

"We can have one of the maids clean it up later." He said, smirking at her as he laid her down on the table. He went in and stole her lips one more time with his, while his hand made it's way up underneath her dress to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm

She gave a breathy laugh against his lips as he spoke and eagerly kissed him once again as she slid her hands up under his shirt and rubbed his muscles. She kept sliding the shirt up wanting to remove it so she could have more freedom.
(right I need to make offices Razz)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Joseph let out a chuckle. "I'm guessing you want this off, huh?" He said, before taking off his shirt. He then went and tugged at the ties of her dress, wanting them removed as well.

"You going to be nice to me back?" He teased, kissing her neck as he undid her ties.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 pm

She smirked, "Maybe." She said and let out an eager moan as his hands started undoing the laces on her dress, she arched up against him and ran her hands over his bare chest and lightly dragged her fingernails along his bare skin. She let out another moan at the feel of his hands on her skin and tilted her head back to allow him better access to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

He nipped at her neck as he kissed it, before he pulled her up into a sitting position and pulled her dress up over her head.

He went back to kissing her lips, as his hands undid her lingerie. He started grumbling when it was taking so long. "Why do they make this crap so complicated? Need less, not more..." He grumbled.

{OOC: 17th century women's underwear; a HECK of a lot of it XD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 pm

She laughed, "I completely agree...maybe one day I'll only wear the dress so that way its easier for you." She said, not to mention much faster and preferably easier for him and for her. She hated all the undergarments women were forced to wear in order to look "decent", something she wished was not the case.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Joseph smirked. "Sounds like that would be a nice present." He said, before finally getting the lingerie off of her body.

"Ah, that's better." He said, before giving each of her bare breasts a kiss. He leaned back up and kissed her lips once more.

His fingers slipped down and met with her clitoris and began rubbing her favorite spot. He smirked again, pulling away from her lips.. "All ready wet, I see." He stated, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 pm

She groaned and bit her bottom lip, "You know me, I always get wet when you push me against the wall." She said lightly as she leaned forward to kiss him once again as she moved one hand down to rub his covered member with one hand as she enjoyed his finger rubbing her sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) Empty

Back to top Go down

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next