Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologize (tags Dimitri)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Apologize (tags Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Aurora wasn't exactly sure where she was headed until she found herself in the study, she sighed and shut the door behind her before she sat down on the window seat. Tears started to fall down as she sat there and she furiously wiped them away, she was sick of this already.....so damn sick of it all. "I'm such an idiot." She muttered under her breath, maybe Meg would know what to do...better then her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 am

"Well, that would make two of us wouldn't it," Dimitri said from the door, a small smle on his lips but with sad and regretful eyes. Sighing, he let himself inside the study, the door closign after him.
"Looks like I'm useless when ti comes to apologizing as well, that certanily didn't go the way I wanted to..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:27 pm

She glanced over at him as wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, "And what did you have in mind anyway?" She asked quietly as she turned her attention to the window.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm

"Not for you to run out of the room and keep calling yourself an idiot," he stated matter of factly. "Although... now i'm not even sure myself what i ad expected from the start..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:02 pm

She sighed, "I'm sorry for kissing you ok? I...I never meant to hurt you." She said quietly as she stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

His eye twicthed at her apology. Had she been to drunk before to pay attention to what he said? Apparently, yes. Why did he even bother with her again? Oh right, beacse he liked her and awful lot.
"I'm head over heals for you," he said suddenly, all his embarrasment thrown out the window. "I just hapend to freak out when you kissed me, beaucse that was the last thing I had expected for you to do."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 pm

She whirled around to face him swaying a little bit in her chair, "Y...you are?? I thought you hated me." She admitted with a little hiccup in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm

He almost facepalmed at that. "Oh yeah, I totally hate you," he said sarcasticlly. "That's why i keep insiting you skip work and hang with me instead, or going around stating that you are my personal servant and drag you away form everyone else... Of course I don't hate you!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:31 pm

She stared at him dumbly, "But why didn't you say anything?!" She demanded as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 pm

He rubbed his forhead, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Oh I don't know... mayeb beacuse it painfully obvious already? I thougth you knew, I mean, you even flirted back! And everyone else coudl see how I felt, not hard to guess eaxctly."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 pm

She looked down as she rubbed her forehead, "So....do you still like me then?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:11 am

He sighend again, and gave her a small smile and tired smile. "If I didn't, you know I wouldn't even bother standing here right now."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 am

She blushed again and looked down, "So uh....what happens now then?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:01 am

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you wnat to happen silly. Be more slefish for once and jsut do waht you feel like," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

She studied him thoughtfully once more before she got up from the window seat. "Promise me you won't freak out?" She asked quietly and with some nervousness, if she was going to do what she wanted then she thought it fair to give him some warning.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 am

He couldn't help but grin at her words. "As long as you stop calling yoruself stupid. I like it when you're more cocky."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am

She smiled at him, "Is that so?" She asked as she stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

"Sometimes I wonder if you're just playing dense," he smirked, and took a step clsoer to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 pm

She smiled as she stepped up next to him and looked up at him, "Well you're not half wrong." She said as she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:52 am

He let out a small chuckle, before leaning into the kiss, pressing their lips softly togheter. Thank god he didn't decide to freak out this time as well.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 am

She was slightly afraid that he would jerk away like last time but when he was still there Aurora relaxed and slid her hands up to wrap around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am

Feelign ehr soft hands wrapp around his neck, he let his arm wrapped around ehr waist to pull her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am

She gasped into the kiss when his arm wrapped around her waist but started to smile at the closeness this put them in.
(the Masquerade also started, if you want to post in the ballroom :3)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm

((ah, oh yes the masquerade, let's see if I can catch up there x'D))

He pulled ack and grinned teasingly down at her. "You're not very experienced are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Aurora looked down blushing, "Sorry....am I really bad?" She asked suddenly very worried that she must be a bad kisser or something. She hoped that wasn't the case anyway but with her luck well....she just hoped she would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologize (tags Dimitri)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next