Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

family fun (tag: Dimitri)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

family fun (tag: Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Cale had just left Aurora at her room and wanted to see his cousin. He went over to the door and knocked waiting for Dimi to answer or invite him in.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 am

((ooh geez, sorry for replying so late, didn't see the pm until now x'D))

Dimitri, as always, was to focused on his work to even hear the knockign on his door, and just kept on writing. His door was aways open anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:41 am

(It's ok cus' it happens to everyone ^^)

Cale rolled his eyes when he heard nothing from inside. He knew though that Dimitri was in there so he opened the door and closed it quietly. He walked over to his cousins desk and grinned. He must be really focused to not have heard him. He wanted to see how much he could do before Dimi noticed. He began rifling through already completed sheets on the desk not even trying to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:36 pm

"One word from me and you'll be out on the streets looking for a new job," Dimitri said flatly, eyes still glued to the pappers infront of him, hand not stopping it's movements.
After a minute or so of more scribbling, he finally looked up, typical childish grin in place . "So, aside from lettign you destroy my work, what can I do for you cousin?" he asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 am

Cale grinned at his cousin. "I'll tell you Korso and Mrs. Parker both seem to like me so I think it will take more then one word to get me gone. And while you're a very talented writer there's more then on of you running around here, while I'm the only architect / designer/ builder around. But I came by yo say hello." he smirked at the other man. "I just saw Aurora earlier. She told me the good news about getting a part."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

"Uhuh," Dimitri mumbled, nto really payign attention a shis cousin was tlaking and already abck to to his work.He only looked up again when Aurora's name was mentioned. "Yeah I know! Isn't that great?" he grinned excitedly. "I'm gonna have soooooooooo much fun writing her parts~"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

(ooc: did you do that misspelling on purpose?)

Cale smirked at getting Dimi's attention. "I thought so. She and I were talking. What do you think of you, me, Meg and Aurora going out and having like a picnic or something?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 am

((uh no. sorry, wasn't really awake at the time... -_-))

His grin fell when Meg was brought up. "I rather not," he said flatly and went back to writing. "I'll only end up getting slapped by Meg, as usual, she has no sense of humor..." he pouted.
"....why do you suddenly want to spend time with me anyway?" he asked Cale suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 am

(Meg: Why do I get the feeling I'm not well liked? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 am

((oh Meggie, you're very well liked Wink
Dim: NOT!
*pushes him away* ^^ <333))
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:51 am

Cale shakes his head at his cousin. "Its been a while since we've hung out. Why shouldn't I want to spend time with you?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

"...maybe you need vacation," Dimitri chuckled at Cale, still concentrated on his work. "You know I'm not exactly a... family person, and rather hang out by myslef with my work. Well, unless there's a certain blonde involved," he grinned to himself. "And besides, you think I'm annoying as it is, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Cale nodded smiling. "This is true. But every once in a while it's nice to hang out with family. Besides you always annoy me when I'm working why shouldn't I annoy you while you work. And you wouldn't want to disappoint poor sweet Aurora now would you?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Again, Dimitri ahd almsot forggoten about his company as he slowly started to lsoe himself in his work, but looked back up once more the blonde girls name was mentioned. "...i still don't like picnic's," he murmured, before grinning childishly. "And Meg does not like me."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 am

(Meg: What gave me away??
Me: No she likes-
Meg: Lets not get ahead of ourselves Hannah >.>)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 am

((Dimi: it's quite obvious who she likes~ Cool
Me: *pushes him away again* ^^))
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 am

(Meg: Like you know >.<
Me: Don't listen to her)
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Cale shrugged. "Maybe but she'd but up with you for Aurora. He explained with a grin.

(OOc: You guys so funny ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:53 pm

((why thank you<3 Wink ))

Dimitri stopped what he was doing for a moment, looking thoughtful. "Thanks for the offer Cale but... I rather not... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

(but what if Aurora asked? Wink XDDD and thank you ;3)
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Cale shook his head. "Well if you insist." He smirked. "In that case I guess I'll just take Aurora out just me and her. Take her to a nice restaurant rather then a picnic and then when we come back and have an after hours drink." He smirked. The threat of having Aurora stolen from him might get Dimi out of his chair and out in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Dimitri only raised an eyebrow at his cousin. "Do I need to remind you, that I'm not the jealous type?" he clarified with a smirk of his own. "Sorry to say cousin, but this attempt at tryign to get me out of this chair failed as well. I said I rather not do this, leanr to take a 'no'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family fun (tag: Dimitri)   family fun (tag: Dimitri) Empty

Back to top Go down

family fun (tag: Dimitri)
Page 1 of 1