Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologize (tags Dimitri)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm

(sorry i'm slow, posting at the masquerade ;D)

Dimitri rolled his eyes, before patting her head as if she was a child. "Would you stop looking down at yourself already? With sister like yours I thoguht you'd be a little more confident," he teased with warm smile. "No you're not bad."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

She rolled her eyes though she was still blushing fiercely, "Then why did we stop?" She asked suddenly confused as she looked up at him with confused eyes.
(its fine hun <3)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 pm

He gave her an amused look. "Who are you and what have you done to Aurora," he chuckled. "I expeted for you to faint or something, not acting so... needy," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

She glared at him, "I am not acting needy! I was just confused." She said and pulled back as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:48 pm

"Awww there it is! That adorable side of yours~" he sang happily and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his cheek agaisnt her the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I'm only adorable when I'm mad at you?" She asked in disbelief as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologize (tags Dimitri)   Apologize (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologize (tags Dimitri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2