Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

He moaned into the kiss once her hand touched his hard member. He pushed her back onto the desk and pressed himself against her as his fingers moved faster within her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

She let out eager cries as his fingers pushed inside her in a rythymn that she enjoyed and she tilted her head back as she moved her hands up to grip his shoulders tightly. "Joseph." She moaned as he kept pushing his fingers inside her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

When she moaned his name, he pulled back and took off his pants. He pressed his naked body against hers, kissing her with passion and lust. His hands massaged her breasts as he kissed her.

He moved his lips down her neck before he started kissing one of her breast as he massaged the other one.

Every time his members head came near her entrance, it pulsed with excitement, begging him to enter her already.

{OOC: this feels so detailed o.o}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

(cause it is o-o <3)
She couldn't stand the agonizing feeling of mixed pleasure and near pain as he teased her with his member, "Joseph...please." She moaned eagerly as she held him still harder needing to feel him inside her just then as she was all but writhing in need.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Joseph chuckled, before pushing himself into her.

The moment he was in, he immediately started going in and out. He pulled her dress up and did his best to make it into a pillow behind her head so she wouldn't bang her head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm

She let out little moans as he started thrusting inside her and was secretly grateful that he had thought to pillow her head so she wouldn't wind up with a headache once they were finished. She leaned up and met his lips hungrily as they moved together, her hips meeting his with each thrust, "Joseph." She moaned softly as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

He went faster and faster, kissing her every chance he could. Pleasure filled him, as he went.

He started to slow down a bit, to try and have it last longer. He kissed her gently, before moving to nibble on her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

The pleasure was starting to build and then he started to slow down, she loved it when he did that so that way they could both enjoy the pleasure, she tilted her head to the side allowing him more access. She ran her hands along his bare skin needing to feel his warm skin against her own as she met his thrusts with her own.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am

He kissed her neck softly and moaned when she moved her hips with his. He lifted his head back up to hers and gave her a smile, before he kissed her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 am

Meg smiled and kissed him deeply as she kept meeting his thrusts with her own, she slid one hand up to wrap around the back of his neck. She groaned as his thrusts penetrated a more sensitive spot and she stared up at him with lust in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:07 pm

{OOC: Hope you don't mind too much, but I always feel that people try to drag out the sex scenes too long XD I'm going to jump ahead a bit...}

After some time, Joseph lifted Meg into straddling him as they continued the movements. He had her bouncing up and down on him, while their lips attacked each other.

After a good while, he felt himself release and he started to slow his movements down. He gave her a long, soft kiss on the lips, before pulling back and leaning his forehead against her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm

(nah that's fine x3)
Meg took a few breaths before gently disentangling herself from him, she gently ran one hand through his hair as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 pm

He almost gave her a pout. "Who said you could move?" He mumbled, before kissing her collar bone.

"Now, hwo did our session go today, Miss Megara?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:40 pm

She laughed warmly, "Not bad...actually pretty good." She said with a little wink at him as she held him closer against her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm

He let out a low chuckle. "I guess we're making progress then." He said, kissing her cheek as he held her.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:06 pm

She laughed and held him, "Yeah that's true...and we can always get better at this." She pointed out as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 pm

"As I always say "if you don't practice, you'll never be perfect at it."" He said, quoting himself, before giving her a wink.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 pm

She laughed and slowly pulled away before she moved to pull on her clothes, "You're right about that boss." She said with a little laugh as she smirked back over at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hey!" He said, slightly annoyed that she was getting up and getting dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed?" He asked, still sitting on the desk, naked.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 pm

She glanced back over at him and smiled at the very appealing image he gave, "Well I do need to practice my solo." She said and made her way back to him as she smirked up at him. "Unless you want to have another round?" She asked with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Joseph chuckled as he placed his hands on her hips, holding her in place. "As much as it pains me to say this. I gotta say no to another round; got some papers to look over that Dimitri sent my way." He said, with a roll of his eyes. "He'll get on my damn case if I don't read them; I hate it when he's flying around me like a fly."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:00 pm

She laughed gently and then leaned forward to kiss him on the lips, "Well then I guess we'll pick up sometime later on this week?" She asked as she pulled back to study him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

He smirked. "Yeah... guess so." He said. "But, next time, next session is either your room, my office, or my room, got it?" He said, winking, before pulling her back for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 pm

She smiled and kissed him back, slowly pulling away as she smiled up at him, "Sounds like a plan." She said as she kissed him again, this time a bit more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm

He pulled her into the kiss, before having to let her go. "Now, get out of here, before I decide to go another round." He said, winking, as he got up and grabbed his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next