Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:25 am

Aurora found herself in the kitchen and headed to the cabinet where Gaston always hid his stash. She grabbed a bottle of whiskey and sat down at the table still crying as she opened the bottle. "Always so stupid." She muttered under her breath as she took a swig, the taste burned her mouth but she forced the drink down with a grimace. "Of course I was stupid for thinking he could actually like me...I'm such an idiot." She said and burst into more sobs. "He's probably laughing at how idiotic I am." She added with a hiccup as she took another drink.
(gaah I'm crying....I blame the pills Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:27 am

(oh honey Sad *huggles* that makes me sad x'D and i hope it's ok if use Anay this time? haven't used her much xP)

Anya yawned and streched ehr arms above her head. Finally soem free time, and no sight of gaston anywhere either. If she's lucky perhaps she could find his stash and spoil ehrself a little. She really deserved it after her all hard work with no break wahtsoever. And maybe she could sneak away some food as well.
She opened the door to the kitchen, her bright smile replacing tiself with a cofnused look as she caught sight of the crying woman.
"Hey, what's the matter Aurora?" she asked concernd and took a seat beside her. "Why are you getting wasted all by yourself? Is it Gaston? i bet it was him, I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shne next I see him!"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Aurora looked up and blinked at Anya before rubbing her forehead, "No it wasn't Gaston, it was Dimitri." She said and felt more tears fall down as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Damn it, she thoguth a little dissapointed. She wnated another excuse to go kick him.
"Dimitri? That annoying writer? Weren't you two like... really close?" she asked carefully and patted her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Aurora nodded and took another swig of her drink, "I thought he liked me....and when I kissed him he shoved me away." She said and made a face, "God I was such an idiot." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

Anya frowned. 2You know, it's a good thing you're such a sweet girl and all, but that doens't mean it's always your fault. It's pretty clear that the real idiot here is him and NOT you. Wnat me to go have a 'talk' with him? Wth my fists?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:14 am

Aurora shook her head, "No.....I...I just can't do that to him. Its better if I just move on right? Pretend nothing happened and focus on someone else?" She asked almost desperately as she stared down at the bottle in her hands. Even though he had shunned her....a part of her still liked him, she was stupid for still retaining those feelings.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 am

"Smart girl! This time you give him the cold shoulder, that shoudl teach him," Anya nodde dina greemetn, a small smirk showing. "Guys like him only njoys the chase and get sbored once they win the price," she mutterd and served ehrself some whisky. "That or they get to scared," she added in thought. "I met alot of those guys. The very talkaktive guys turn otu to eb shyest ones in the end."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 am

Aurora sighed, "Well whichever one it was, I'm just tired of guessing." She said with a hiccup before she drank some more whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:42 pm

"Ok honey i think that's enough drinking... or else you won't be bale to do whatever it was you planne don tomorrow," She giggled and gently pulled away the bottle from her. "Well, for now, just forget that bastard, he doesn't deserve time and place in your mind right now anyway. I knwo men are awful creature, but i'm sure there's lots of other attractiv men aorund here, who's worth fo your time. You just need to be more confident fo yourself, and don't say it's to ahrd or that you cna't. That way uou're goign nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Aurora made a face when Anya pulled the bottle away from her and pouted as she spoke, "I think I'm done with guys...they just confuse me." She said as she put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm

"You know what else makes your head confused?" Anya said while sniffign at thw strong whisky. "Drinking strogn stuff like this, all on your own. What if Gaston ahd beent he oen to wlak in and not me??"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Aurora's eyes widened, "I didn't think of that! But at least he didn't right?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am

"Yeah, btu knowign that guy, and sadly i do, he'll probably wlak right here looking for hsi booze..." she snorted, eyes lookign down at the now empty whisky bottle in her hand. "...and he's our boss. Shit. Aw well, we all deserve to live a little am i right?" she quickly laughed it all off.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 am

Aurora shrugged, "Yeah I guess we do, and besides we can always run away from him if he gets mad right?" She asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:14 am

"Yeah if we're fast enough," anya pointed out. "That blockhead is a brut and would eaisly get violent if thing sdoens't go his way," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 am

Aurora giggled, "A brute with no brain at least." She said and then hiccupped loudly, "Urgh I think I said something mean." She said with a loud sigh.
--
Gaston made his way to the kitchen and froze when he saw the two young women sitting at the table, one of them clearly inebriated and the other holding his bottle of whiskey. A dark scowl made its way across his face as he noted that the one holding his bottle was in fact that upstart Anya and the one across from her that blonde bitch who had punched him. "Well well well, what have we here?" He asked as he made his way into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am

"Speak of the devil," Anya mutterd as soon as she heard the voice, and didn't botherd turnign around. She didn't feel liek seeign his ugly face right now. And havign him here was the last thign Aurora needed.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am

Gaston laughed as he entered the kitchen more fully, "What? You don't sound happy to see me, and it looks to me like you...or one of you at least owes me for the drink." He said as his gaze shifted to Aurora. Aurora paled, "Oh no....trust me I'll punch you again!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 am

"And you'll recive kick as well," Anya warend, eyes narrowed as she glared at the man. "Where it matters. You egt drunk enough as it is already, learn to share would ya."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 am

Aurora blinked at Gaston as he leisurely plucked the bottle from Anya, "Yes well what's the point of sharing if you bought the drink?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 am

"Less chance of ending up alone the rest of your life," Anya answeard flatly, and then simply took back the bottle.

((sorry, time for me to go now >.< see ya<33333333333))
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 am

He smirked and grabbed the bottle back, "Are you saying I should settle down?" He asked as he took a sip from the bottle. Aurora groaned, "Please tell me you're not flirting with braindead." She said and hiccuped before she hung her head.
(Okie NIIIIGHT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 am

Anya rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, I'm so flirtign with braindead," she said sarcasticlly before grimacing at the thought. "Please, i rather make out with an old man who's lost all his teeth," she said matter of factly.

The door opened behidn them again, and a slightly distressed Dimiti walked inside. "Oh hey, braindead, what's up? I was wondering if you've seen..." he trailed when his eyes landed on the blonde. "Nevermind, found her.... drunk?"
"You're fualt jackass," Anya spat angrily at him, reciving only a raised eyebrow from the writer.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 am

Aurora giggled at Anya's words and then jerked when she saw Dimitri walk into the kitchen. She flailed for a moment before she ducked under the table. Gaston turned to look at Dimitri, "Your girlfriend seems to think she can get away with stealing. However its going to cost her." He said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next