Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm

He smirked, "Actually I have used my brain and quite often, as surprising as that may sound to you." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm

"No, that's not a surprise, thta's a shock," she mocked, smirking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

He made a face at her and then turned to leave, "Well I have my money so it makes no difference." He stated with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 am

She pouted, and amde the stupid decision to follow after him. "Come oooooon, be generous for onc ein your life and give some of your money to the poor! Especially fi their red-heads who never shuts up and never stops working!"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:35 am

Gaston glanced back at her with a raised eyebrow, "You know I think this is the longest conversation we've ever had." He commented, ignoring what she had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 am

That shut her up for a moment. She realsied after a moment of thought that yes, he was right. "Wow, it's a mircale! Even we can have conversations without someone getting molested or sent to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 am

He burst out into sudden laughter, "You sound surprised." He said with sarcastic jibe as he glanced down at her as they entered his room. "Although you do realize you've just entered my room unattended correct?" He asked her with dry amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 am

She blinked, looked around the room the stared up at him blankly again. "And you didn't stop me," she pointed out. "I should probably run before I get raped."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 am

He raised an eyebrow at her, "I'm not raping you....not my type." He stated matter of factly before moving to sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

she gave him an all o bright smile tobe normal for her. "Thank god! I just had to worry when you before mentioned I was good looking and.... oh my god, you actually RAPE people?!" she burts out.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:12 pm

He couldn't help but laugh, "You sound surprised, of course I've raped women. Not recently but then who's counting?" He shrugged as he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 am

All her small feelings of foundness she ahd started to develop for this guy vanished out the window. And even if he was kidding, how could he even joke abut stuff like that?!
With a staight face, she slapped him hard acrossthe face, leavign a big red mark afetr her hand before turning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 am

(Ohh noes *RUUUN ANYA!!!! o-o)
Gaston's eyes narrowed and he was off the bed and grabbing ahold of Anya tightly by the wrist. He yanked her towards him and sneered down at her. "That wasn't very nice." He growled as he grabbed her other wrist and squeezed both of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 am

((Anya: I tried >.< (x'D) ))

She hissed in pain when he grabbed her wrists painfully, returing the cold glare. "You don't even knwo the meanign fot hat word," she snapepd back, tryign to break free from his cold. "And here I thgouthy ou actually ahd a nice side to you, but obviously, i was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 am

He started to smile but it was a dark twisted smile, "You should have remembered just who it is you're dealing with, and now no one is here to save you." He said with a smirk as he pressed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Her expression showed no fear, only disgust. For a moment she stopped her struggling, only to quickly kick him between his leg with her knee before dashing off to the door again.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 pm

(<<>> do you want her to get raped?? o-o)
Gaston glared and grabbed her wrist before flinging her onto the bed, "Its like you're asking to be raped." He observed as he pinned her to the bed, using his legs to keep her legs from kicking him and his hands he had gripping her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

(uh no? xD she's just trying to run away! x'DDDDD)

"In what fucking way?!" she hissed up at him, never stopping her struggling.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 pm

(right XDD)
Gaston just stared down at her amused, "Well for starters you followed me here, willingly I might add and you're really not trying that hard." He commented with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 pm

She gave him anotuehr flat look, that clearly stated he was stupid. "You're three times bigger than I am, it's kinda hard for me to try harder thna I already am," she pointed out. "And surprisngly, i was to distraced having an intresting and fun conversation with you to notcie where i was goign ebfore. Don't think so highly of yourself you oversized monkey."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

He laughed and then rolled off of her, "Eh not worth it anyway." He muttered as he headed for the door, "I'll see you around Shortcake." He said as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:46 pm

She blinked sveral times before sitting up on the bed, straign at the now empty spot at the door. "..shortcake?" she reapted, feeling more offended than she should, before sliding off the bed and out of the room. "...asshole..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:51 pm

(she loves him Smile XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 pm

((lol obviously xDDD *huggles*))
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

(*huggles back* <333333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3