Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Withotu a word, Dimitri took gastons hand and placed enough money for a whole feast in his plam, before crouchigndown to look udner the table. He couldn't hold back the grinwhen he saw how cute and silly she looked liked that. "Gettign drunk with this brute around is really risky ay know," he chuckled. "Come on... you ave the reason to be angry with me, that's why i need to tlak to you..."

Anya gaped down at Gaston hand. "That's way more thna you need. Rememeber what i told you about sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Gaston smirked as Dimitri handed him the money and then winked at Anya, "What? You're not going to throw a fit now are you?" He asked.
--
Aurora covered her face with her hands, "I don't want to be confused anymore Dimitri." She whimpered as she peeked at him from beneath her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Anya smirked up challenign at Gaston. "You sound dissapointed. Very well, I will, jsut for your skae," she mocked. "Now share the moeny. WHat i earn here isn't even enough for a cup of coffe!"

Dimitri sighend, feeling th guilt only growing more at her small voice. "Yeah, fair enough. You may slapp me, but please get from there so can apologize properly?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Gaston shook his head, "Hell no woman, I bought that drink with my money!" He snapped and held his money over his head.
--
Aurora slowly looked up at him before slowly sliding out from under the table, "I can't hurt you Dimitri, even if a part of me would like too." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

"And that money in your hand is enough for all of us workers!" NAya insisted and tried to reach his hand.

Dimitri gave ehr a regretfull smile and helped her up to her feet. "Yeah, abotu before.... let's just say I freaked out, and thoguht you weren't really knowing what you were doing..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Gaston shifted and edged away from Anya's hands as she tried to take the money from him, "And I'm supposed to care?!" He demanded as he sneered down at her.
--
Aurora studied him quietly, "I meant what I said Dimitri....do you like me?" She asked quietly almost timidly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 am

"Well yeah, you're the BOSS right?" she sneerd back before clingign to his amr, draggign it down slightly.
(these two amuse me.... x'D)

Dimitri gave ehr a small smile. "Well yeah... I ran after, and am even apologizing, which you fo all people I never bother doing. So it's obivous I like you."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 am

He sneered at her and stuck his tongue out at her as he pushed her back.
--
She nodded, "Yeah you're right, sorry drinking always makes my head fuzzy." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Anya pursed her lips, before suddenly jumping up his back and almost reaching his hand.

Dimitri sighend and puleld them both up from the floor. "No no, I'm sorry for pushing you away like that... anyone would missunderstand and be hurt... i'm in the wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Gaston stepped back and smirked at her, "You know I think you just want to have an excuse to touch me." He said with a wide smile as he smirked at her.
--
Aurora tilted her head to look up at him, "Its ok Dimitri...I forgive you." She said quietly and then looked back down at her feet shyly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Anya stilled for a second, holding back a grimce of disgust before smiling sweetly and tighteing her arms arund him. "You know, maybe I am~"

Dimitri rubbed his neck. "See this is what i meant... you so easily forgiv people, and do what they want or expect you too.... that's what makes me so unsure..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Gaston raised an eyebrow and then smirked at her, "I know what you're playing at but I'm complaining." He said and held the money still higher abover her head.
--
Aurora pulled back, "Would you rather I slapped you and never spoke to you again?" She demanded as she folded her arms and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 am

"Of course you're not dickhead," she pouted and slid down to the floor, decidign to have a glarign contest with him instead.

Dimitri sighend again, this time starting to look annoyed. "Actually yes, bacuse then you would do what you feel like, and not what others just wants you too."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 am

Gaston laughed, " You can keep trying Anya." He said and waggled his eyebrows at her.
--
Aurora rubbed her forehead, "So let me get this straight, you think I don't want anything to do with you?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"And keep trying I will, at leats one of us will be happy then," she stuck out her tounge.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, as a matetr of fact i do. Nothing more than the weird friendship we had at least," he mutterd. "Anyway, i just wnated to apologize, and hoped we could at least still stay friends... Beacuse I honestly do enjoy spednignt iem with you. Even when you're dense..." he couldn't but but add in a playfull grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Gaston smirked at her knowingly, "Oh I don't doubt it." He said suggestively.
--
Aurora sighed, "But I want to spend time with you...and if its only as your friend then ok fine...I'll deal with that then." She said quietly before folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Anya's face went blank as she stared at him. "Ok, sicne when did we start flirting?"

"...would you just for once, be completely honest with others?" he almost snapped. "Stop carign abot others feelign sor thoguths for oen moment and just say what you want or feel for once. I'm tire dof guessing."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Gaston chuckled, "Apparently since you realized how undeniably attractive I am." He said smugly as he winked at her.
--
Aurora glared at him, "And what made you think I wasn't being honest with you?! I have only ever been honest with you! But apparently, you just can't believe the truth." She snapped and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:21 pm

This time, she found herself unable to hold back a small smile, even thoguh the thoguth of them two actually frliting with eachother disgusted her. She was abotu to say something back when she noticed Aurora suddenly storming otu fo the room.
"...well?" She turne to Dimitri with a scowlding look.
"Well what?" he mutterd back.
"Go after her dumbass," she hissed, reciving a surprised glare from the other, who surprisngly left and did just that. Ran after Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Gaston smirked as he watched Dimitri leave the room, "So I see you're not denying the fact that you're attracted to me." He observed with an even wider smile as he looked back down at Anya.
(link to the other one: https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net/t61-apologize-tags-dimitri#957 )
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 am

Anya, who ahd for a few seconds completley forgotten about Gaston still ebing inside the room, turned back around with a reaised eyebrow. "And why do you seem so pleased with that?" she asked flatly, hands on her hip. "I know for a fact that you find me annoying, which is fair i guess considerign i find you annoyings as well AND disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Gaston chuckled, "Your looks make up for it." He stated with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm

She didn't look amused or flatterd at that comment. "Do you ever think with your brain and not your dick?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

He laughed, "Of course I do! But only on things that really require it." He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 pm

"Which from your point of view, is never I would assume," she said flatly, a blank expression her face. She wans't amsued in the leats with his answear, and also not that surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)   Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking Makes The Pain Go Away (tags: Anyone :P)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next